Metro Motor Sales

0 recent reviews

Call This Dealer

Used

This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

Michael Myrman
    December 19, 2014

When looking for the right car, my monthly payments were critical, in helping me make that final decision. Alicia worked with me and found the best ca...r for me and was able to make sure that it would meet the best monthly payment plan. I would recommend Alicia to all of my friends, for she goes far beyond 100% to help you makethat right choice.

easiest process ever!
    April 17, 2014

I am someone who has the not so perfect credit, but Alicia was able to work with me and the process was so easy. I went to the site and saw the car I ...wanted, I filled out an online application and heard back from Alicia the very same day with how much I needed to put down and how much my monthly payments would be. I was blown away at how easy it was, I went to the lot and drove my new car home the same day. awesome customer service.

Impressive service at Metro Motor Sales!
    April 4, 2013

I was very happy with the customer service I received at Metro Motor Sales! They were able to help me find a vehicle that fit my needs and were friend...ly every step of the way! I would recommend Metro Motor Sales to anyone looking to buy a new vehicle!!!

Excellent Experience That Can't Be Beat
    February 13, 2013

My experience started with sending a quick request for some information on a couple of vehicles I was eyeing. Alicia called me within just a short few... mins, and everything was excellent from the first greeting by her, until the time I drove off the lot. Alicia made everything so easy and was unbelievably friendly. She kept in contact with me over the course of me making a decision of which car to buy, and didn't put any presure on me at all. The selection there was good, quality vehicles. I know people are skeptical about smaller dealerships, and I was too, but this isn't one of those dealers where you need to worry. You can tell right away that they are honest and want to help. If you are in the market for a new used car, truck, or van...give them a shot! You won't regret it

Smooth as silk
    January 30, 2013

Alicia Was great! She took care of everything and made this experience very easy for me. She knew the kind of car i was looking for and contacted me w...hen they had a beautiful Lincoln Ls. She also kept me up to date on the title transfer as im in Wisconsin and there was a little hiccup with it. All in all a GREAT experience !

Exceeded all my Expectations
    January 21, 2013

Alicia is a such an fabulous Car dealer who makes the process clean and smooth. She exceeds major process in the car buying experience. This dealershi...p is great for those who have bad credit and desires to start over in their life. I am forever grateful to Alicia for helping me to get off the cold bus line riding the bus from Minneapolis to Eagan. Thanks to Metro auto sales for making my life easier.

Great and prompt service
    November 9, 2012

Alicia was quick, helpful and cheerful. Going into a dealership with bad credit is a bit daunting and she never made me feel uncomfortable or less im...portant than her other customers. She worked hard to help me get into a vehicle and she did it quickly!

Pleasant experience!
    October 4, 2012

A lot of effort by them, in particular, one individual was put into getting this car for me.

The best!
    September 5, 2012

Where do I start!?! I had the best buying experience with Alicia from Metro Motor Sales. I submitted an application and got a warm, friendly response ...within a couple of hours for a lovely BMW. The very next day, I was able to speak with Alicia about the vehicle/payment plans they had worked out for me! This was my first time ever purchasing a vehicle- I was very nervous and didn't know much- but with the great, low pressure customer service Metro Motors offered me- it was a pleasant and speedy experience. I drove away a very happy customer on the 3rd day! They cater to your situation and needs and want to help you! I would recommend Metro Motors to EVERYONE. These are the guys you want to know/buy from!

Excellent customer service
    January 15, 2012

Was looking for a different car after my last one got totaled. We looked at several used car places and Metro Motor offered the best overall service h...ands down. The car I saw online was not on the lot, but they got it there quickly and let us drive it around the area to get a better feel. When it came time to buy, they offered a great deal for a car they had put a lot of money into fixing. They didn't pressure us into purchasing anything and didn't have the typical used-car salesman skeeviness. Would definitely look there again when shopping for a different car.

Metro Motor Sales