• Great service, friendly people,

I recommend anyone going to lexusoflehighvalley. Great people, they treat me so good there.

Thanks Shamar! We appreciate your kind words!

Thanks Shamar! We appreciate your kind words!

• The best of all car dealership experiences

Thanks DeeDee! We're glad you enjoyed your experience with us and we look forward to seeing you again!

I was treated like a queen at Lexus of Lehigh Valley. The staff was friendly, helpful and very efficient. I was given a loaner for my repair ( a 2017 Lexus) which was a pleasure to drive. I could not have asked for more with all the details they handled with professionalism and courtesy. I will definitely use them in the future.

• Excellent experience shopping for a car!!

Thank you!! We're so glad you enjoyed your experience with John and we'll certainly share your kind words with him. Thanks again for choosing us!

It was a pleasure doing business at Lexus of Lehigh Valley! John Delloso, our sales consultant, was great!! There was no pressure, he was very polite, knew the product he was selling, patient with the questions we had and has excellent customer service skills!! John made our experience effortless. I would give John 10 stars!! He's an asset to your organization. Thank you! One more thing. When John was showing us around the building, I was impressed how clean everything was, right down to the service garages.

• Great service, would absolutely recommend!

Drew and the entire staff was wonderful. This was the first time buying a car was an enjoyable experience. Highly recommend!

Thanks Heidi! We're glad you enjoyed your experience with Drew and we look forward to seeing you again!

• Great Customer Service at Lexus of Lehigh Valley

I never thought I'd enjoy buying a car until I went to Lexus of Lehigh Valley. From the no haggle policy (the cars are already priced at what you pay), to a polite and courteous staff, it makes buying a car hassle free. It's obvious customer service is of upmost importance. Our salesman, John Delusso, was a good example of the dealership's policy of great customer care.

Thank you Carol! We're glad you enjoyed your Lexus Plus experience with John and we'll certainly share your kind words with him. Thanks again for choosing us!

• Nice people

John was the best to deal with. Chris, his manager was very accommodating on making the deal happen.

Thanks Jeff! We're glad you enjoyed your experience with John and Chris and we'll be sure to share your kind words with them. Thanks again for choosing us!

• Great Service!!!

My Husband And I Recently Purchased Our Second Lexus From Lexus Of Lehigh Valley. We Were Treated Fairly And Professionally. Our Salesman Mike Schmoyer Was Always Happy To Talk To Us. We Are Very Picky Customers And Mike Was Very Understandable, He Went Above And Beyond Our Expectations. Was Nice Of Him To Give Us His Opinion Based On His Car Experience. We Really Appreciate His Hard Work And Dedication On Trying To Make Us Happy. Thanks Mike For Taking Care Of Us And For Being So Patient. Sincerely; Joe And Audrey

Thank you so much! We're glad you enjoyed your experience with Mike and we appreciate your kind words - we'll certainly share them with him. Thanks for choosing us once again!

• Painless buying process

Preset pricing - no hassle, painless buying process. I will shop there again.

Thank you for your kind words. We look forward to seeing you again, as well!

Preset pricing - no hassle, painless buying process. I will shop there again.

Thank you for your kind words. We look forward to seeing you again, as well!

• Great experience, way beyond expectations

Thanks Carl! We're so glad you enjoyed your experience with John and we'll certainly share your kind words with him!

John Delosso worked with me after my contacting Lexus of Lehigh Valley about a vehicle that I saw on Cars.com. I sent a lot of questions about the car to him via email. He was always quick to respond. We went to the dealership yesterday to look at the car. We were extremely satisfied with the professionalism of all involved. I am very impressed with the dealership and the way that they do business

• Car buying made easy

Jointly my wife and I have purchased 20+ cars in our life's. Our last two purchases have been from Lexus of Lehigh Valley. Quite simply this place is car buying made simple. Friendly and knowledgeable sales associates who are never pushy. Their price is their price, no back and forth. No other dealership in the area came close to their final number. We test drove and took delivery of our vehicle from our home. Their service department is professional and convenient. I will never buy a car from anywhere else.

Thanks Rob! We're so glad you enjoyed your car buying experience(s) with us and we'll be sure to share your kind words with the entire team. Thanks for choosing us once again!