330 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Kenny Kent Chevrolet from DealerRater.com
  • VERY SATISFIED!

We are very happy with Kenny Kent and love our new car! They made it seem easy all of the financing and beyond! Thank You!

Thanks Mark. We are happy to have you as part of the Kenny Kent Family. Congrats on the new ride!!

• Awesome experience
    May 24, 2017

We always have a great experience. We have bought several cars. We will definitely be back.!! Thank you for all your hard work!!!! It was awesome experience

May 23, 2017

Kenny Kent Chevrolet

Thanks so much for your positive feedback!! We truly appreciate your business and look forward to a long business relationship.

My car had been serviced by a Chevy Dealer every time until I moved back to Evansville. I took my car to the first quick oil change place I noticed for convenience. BIG mistake! My car immediately developed mechanical problems. I dropped it off at Kenny Kent for service and diagnostics. Several issues were discovered due to the service I received from the quick oil change place. Rich worked with me to find the best options for repair at a reasonable price. My car now runs like new. I will never take my car anywhere but Kenny Kent for service. Thanks Rich! Jeff Doughty

• Kenny Kent Chevrolet

Best customer service & support ever, would recommend to anyone

Best customer service & support ever, would recommend to anyone

• Fast service

Very quick and efficient. Got my Malibu done same day.

Very quick and efficient. Got my Malibu done same day.

• Kenny Kent dealership

Excellent car dealerships. Chris was very knowledgeable sales person and helpful.

• Buying New Truck
    May 8, 2017

Kenny Kent Chevrolet

Thanks for your repeat business and comments. We think both Daniel and Chris are great too!! Enjoy your new ride!!

Both Chris White and Daniel Aubuchon worked very hard to make sure my husband and I got the new truck we wanted . Everything was explained to us and any questions we had they answered. This is the second vehicle we have purchased recently from Kenny Kent and Chris White. I would recommend to anyone to use Kenny Kent and ask for Chris White

• Review of experience

Kenny Kent has a great service dept and sales dept is great too.

Kenny Kent has a great service dept and sales dept is great too.

• Truck Oil Change and Tire Rotation Service

The process to get our truck oil change and tire rotation service at Kenny Kent Chevrolet state-of-the-art Chevy service center in Evansville, Indiana was so easy and quick. Everything ran smooth. Great personalized service. With this type of service department Kenny Kent Chevrolet has us as customers now for life and they have earned our loyalty. I will recommend people to use Richard Schauer Service Team Advisor with Kenny Kent Chevrolet service department in the future. Our experience was beyond amazing, plus they really treat you like family. Thank you for being so awesome!

• Outstanding Dealership

Hello Jennifer! Thank you for your kind words! We appreciate that you took the time to post your comments and thank you for your business!

I leased a 2017 Chevy Trax from Kenny Kent on 4/15. The associates who assisted me with trading in my former car & finalizing the lease made the experience as smoothe as could be & simply a pleasure. I would recommend Kenny Kent to anyone!