New 866-376-9193 Dealer Website
Used 877-321-2631 Email Dealer
Service 855-517-8595

Average based on 128 reviews.
  • VERY SATISFIED!

We are very happy with Kenny Kent and love our new car! They made it seem easy all of the financing and beyond! Thank You!

Thanks Mark. We are happy to have you as part of the Kenny Kent Family. Congrats on the new ride!!

• Lubrication and service check.

The service department was very fast and efficient as well as courteous.

The service department was very fast and efficient as well as courteous.

• Single female

I enjoyed my purchase and the great help I received

Thanks so much for giving us an opportunity to earn your business!! Welcome to the Kenny Kent Family!!

I enjoyed my purchase and the great help I received

• Kenny Kent Chevy Great Experience

We thank you for your business!! Hope you are enjoying your new vehicle

Our sales rep, Jeff Pendergraff, did a terrific job in getting us the price we were wanting to spend on a monthly basis. Daniel, in finance, was also excellent. I would definitely recommend Kenny Kent Chevy

We thank you for your business!! Hope you are enjoying your new vehicle

• Maintenance Technician

We are glad that you had a good experience. We appreciate your business. Hope that you are enjoying your new vehicle.

Alex Babic is a good person. He is not pushy or pressuring. He is new at Kenny Kent but I think he will make a good salesman and he is an awesome addition to your sales team. My overall expierence was great.

• Purchase

Great sales people, excellent service we will recommend to our friends and family.

Thanks Candace for those kind words. We appreciate your business!!

Thanks Candace for those kind words. We appreciate your business!!

• Kenny Kent Chevrolet

Thanks for your business!! We hope that you are enjoying your new ride!!

Gary LaVore was a very good salesman. He went above and beyond . He was very helpful. He and Daniel in finance stayed over for hours on Labor Day to make sure we got what we wanted. I will recommend them to everyone I know looking to purchase a vehicle.

Thanks for your business!! We hope that you are enjoying your new ride!!

• GG Camaro SS

Thanks a lot for all the generous options & great service! Will definitely come again!

Thanks John! We are looking forward to a long business relationship - welome to the Kenny Kent Family!!

• AC vent Problem

The problem with my AC vents were fixed in a timely manner.

Thanks for your nice comments. We are pleased to have you as a member of the Kenny Kent Family!!

The problem with my AC vents were fixed in a timely manner.

• summers

in a little before service sked was reading book the service was done fefore i got one chapter read

We are pleased that you were happy with your service repair time. Thanks again for your continued patronage!!