Giant Auto Sales

4.1 out of 5 (4.1) 17 reviews

Call This Dealer

Used

• August 19, 2017

Great experience! ZAK found what we were looking for for our daughter and she is totally thrilled with her first vehicle. Thank you for such great cu...stomer service.

January 26, 2018

This was my first car buying experience; they were very friendly and helpful and made the process easy! They also offered help finding financing and w...orking with me to see what was the best fit for me! Overall it was a great experience!

August 18, 2017

I recently purchased my 3rd vehicle from Giant and again couldn't be happier with my purchase! This most recent one being a Jeep Grand Cherokee that I... had sent Zak on a wild goose chase to find for me...no surprise he found it after only a few weeks of searching! :) The whole process of purchasing this vehicle (my first that needed a car loan) was surprisingly painless and completed quickly. I highly recommend Giant Auto Sales for both the purchase of a quality used cars and any maintenance.

August 1, 2017

I've been looking for a 2008 Chrysler Sebring convertible since early summer. It's difficult to find one with low mileage around the Rochester area. ... Fortunately, now we have the internet to find cars and everything else you might want to purchase. I found this car and test drove it late on a Saturday afternoon. I called up Zak and bought the car two days later. He fixed two things on the car that needed to be repaired, and I'm driving the car today. I couldn't be happier! I would certainly go back to Giant Auto Sales to buy another car.

July 30, 2017

Currently Driving my second Mercedes, both purchased, from Giant. Mark , Zak, sales dept. and all the mechanics are a pleasure to work with. The mecha...nic staff are Mercedes qualified and have handled all my repairs accurately and efficiently. Giant knows what they sell! My credit union knows the dealer and the dealer staff on a personal basis, making the purchase a one day process. Bottom line is, High End Cars, at an affordable price, I trust "Giant" and what I buy from this dealer!!

June 26, 2017

Bought my car 2016, had it less then a year, engine blew, bought warranty, thankfully (but didn't cover all of the work that needed to be done) this i...s not the fault of the dealer but kind of is, they should explain the warranty better, maybe, they had my car for almost 2 months, told me it was going to be done on a Saturday, well Service Department not even open on Saturday, my husband talked to them most of the time (because if I did it would have been really bad). But both times I called there Zak, (the guy that sold me the car), was extremely RUDE, arrogant, and could care less about the how long my car/SUV had been there and about how he was talking to me with such disrespect. Not his department, not his problem. He's only in charge of sales so he really doesn't care. Will never go to this place again and will tell everyone I can to NEVER go here to buy a vehicle. Thankfully my daughter went to Driver's Village to buy her car a few months after I bought mine. Guess where I will be going next?

December 30, 2016

Although its not the biggest dealership out there, they do have THE best customer service. Very good selection of clean cars and SUVs. I will buy ev...ery vehicle of mine through Giant Auto

Mike thank you for taking the time to write a review. Remind your friends of Giant Auto Sales inventory of over 100 quality vehicles on hand. We appre...ciate the business! Zak

December 17, 2016

This place is the greatest,good looking car an trucks very clean and professional staff is very nice and help full big ups to my car professional Zak ...he was very understanding and helpful with every thing I need even when I had my doubts he was very reassuring an kind over all the greatest car buying experience I've had thank you so much will definitely stick with giant auto sales all I can say is check them out you won't regret it!

It was our pleasure to assist you in purchase Mr Bailey. At Giant Auto Sales we pride ourselves on being professional. Remind your friends of our A+ s...ales and service team. Your friends at Giant Auto Sales Zak

August 16, 2016

I inquired about a car at this dealership & spoke with Zac whom everyone seemed to refer.The first time I called he let me know it was still available... & that it was in the shop for painting & to give a call back in a few days.I did. The car was still in the shop he told me to call back.I called again & he told me to call Mon/Tued of that week.I called Tuesday & he said it was back on the lot & I could come to see it.I arrived to the lot & loved the car,so I went in & sat in the waiting room & he told me it was sold.I was very disappointed but more so because I feel as though that should have been communicated before I came out there.We spoke multiples times & he actual day I was coming there.I understand business & if someone bought it before me thats fine.But as far as the customer service I did not like it at all.

June 27, 2016

Replaced my subframe at no charge. Now another major problem has popped up. We shall see how they handle this. Contact me for info on your subframe re...placement. I'll walk you through getting it fixed.

Giant Auto Sales