Fallbrook Motors

4.4 out of 5 (4.4) 76 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

April 4, 2017

Purchased the used vehicle we were looking for at a very reasonable price . The owners, Tim and Rosie Redmond are easy to work with and 2 of the nicest... folks you are ever go to meet. Outstanding buying experience.

Wow! Thanks Rich and Gwen. Doing business with nice people like you makes it all worth while. It was a pleasure meeting you, I'm glad you got the Tac...oma you were looking for. I'm sure it will serve you well for a long time. If you are ever up in this "neck of the woods" please stop by and say hi. Thanks A lot and Take Care Tim and Rosie

March 30, 2017

I have had some terrible experiences in the past when buying a car but I have nothing but high praise for Fallbrook Motors. Rosie went above and beyond... to make sure we could get financing to buy a truck as a surprise gift for our Son's 16th bday. She and her husband made the whole process so easy and relaxing and we love that their office is a small house which made you feel like you were visiting friends, such a warm and inviting place to do business. Fallbrook Motors is the only place I will go when I am ready to buy myself a car or truck in the future.

Lisa thanks so much for your vote of confidence. It's the appreciation that makes my job so rewarding. I hope your son is stoked with his new ride. D...on't hesitate to call if you need anything, and please stop by and say Hi when your in town. thanks again for the great review..Respectfully Rosie, Fallbrook Motors

February 20, 2017

Quality cars at a hard price. I was very satisfief

Thanks Rubin for the review. I'm sure your Tacoma will serve you well for a long time... Rosie, Fallbrook Motors

December 31, 2016

I found exactly what I wanted. Rosie is the best. My friend told me about Fallbrook Motors and their wonderful website. I plan to purchase all my trucks... from them.

July 13, 2016

I drove from Ventura County twice to get my Tacoma from Fallbrook Motors, and still it was the most efficient and pleasant car-buying experience. The first... drive was on the 4th of July, but this family-run dealership was closed. The cars on the lot looked like straight from a showroom, so after very efficient phone communication in the morning of the 5th, I drove another 2.5 hours to pick up the taco that I fell in love with; got the keys to the car in less than half an hour. The car has been performing very well since then.

May 1, 2016

What a great, stress free car buying experience I had at Fallbrook Motors. This after corresponding with Rosie in advance and driving five and a half hours... to make the purchase. Tim and Rosie were accomodating, professional and friendly. I would highly recommend them to anyone. It's the first time I've left a dealership without a shred of worry that I might have just gotten taken. Thank you, Tim and Rosie!

Wow Marq! we couldn't asking for a better endorsement. Thanks so much for the great review. I'm glad the experience was a positive one, we try to mak...e it easy so our customers are happy. I'm sure you'll enjoy your Avalon for a long time. If you need anything please don't hesitate to call. And oh yeah, your garage door opened is in the mail! Thanks again! Respectfully Tim and Rosie.

March 31, 2016

I have never bought a car from an honest dealer, until now! Rosie and Tom provide their customers with great cars at fair prices. They search all over... for the best inventory, and so carry mostly used Hondas and Toyotas due to the reliability of these brands and subsequent and demand for these vehicles. They have tons of hard to find Toyota and Hondas, especially SUVs and trucks. I just can't say enough good things about this company and their service. I'm so glad I found them and will always buy my trucks from here. Everything went very smoothly, they were so nice, and I'm very happy with my hard to find at blue book 4runner. There were no hidden charges or fast tricks, just a solid business build on great customer service. Thank you!!!

WOW! Thanks for the kind words of confidence. Making our customers happy are what we are all about. Thanks for the opportunity and we look forward t...o serving you in the future. Thanks again most sincerely, Tim and Rosie, Fallbrook Motors

December 21, 2015

Looked and looked for a low mileage sport trac and found it at Fallbrook motors. We live in Las Vegas and were happy to travel 350 miles to Fallbrook motors... because they had what we wanted. Highly recommend this dealer.

Merry Christmas April, thanks for the great review. It's always a pleasure providing the right vehicle to someone willing to travel such a long way.... We enjoyed meeting you and your parents and if there is anything we can do for you in the future please call. Best wishes.. Tim and Rosie

October 17, 2015

i had worte a review about a year ago "great friendy service" and that service is still there. when back about 2 months ago and got a 04 tacoma best price... found online with no hassle Tim and Rosie came threw thanks you both, for the great hospitality at your dealership. you both are awesome people i'll recomand your business to anyone i know who's looking to buy a car/truck thanks again....would of wrote a review quicker but i'll been out in my truck having too much fun!

Omar, it's customers like you that make it all worth while! thanks for the great review. Glad you are enjoying your Tacoma. Hope to serve you again ...in the future, or just stop by and say hi if you are down this way. Respectfully Rosie and Tim, Fallbrook Motors

September 4, 2015

I moved from Fallbrook over a year ago to Northern Nevada, but drove almost 500 miles to buy my third vehicle from Fallbrook Motors. I can't say enough... about Tim, Rosie and their crew. I had asked them to look for a particular kind of truck with specific features, and they found me one that not only was within my price range, but exceeded my requirements. The purchasing process was completely painless, and they bent over backwards to make sure I was completely satisfied down to the smallest detail before I drove off the lot. Couldn't be happier; they are tops in my book!

Carl, we salute you! Thanks for making the big trip down here, you are a real road warrior. I am glad we were fortunate enough to come across a truc...k like the one you bought. Rare find! It will serve you well for a long time. Thanks for the kind words. Much Love and as always blessings to you and Donna, Tim, Rosie and Kacy