Glockner Automotive

Sunday Closed Closed
New (740) 250-2626 (740) 250-2626
Used (740) 370-4017 (740) 370-4017
Service (740) 370-4055 (740) 370-4055

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

1.0

No customer service.

They can’t afford to keep parts in stock. Both parts I want are on back order. & there are no other dealers for at least an hour. Yet they still want to toe my car in. And let it sit over there for weeks. I’m not the only one that’s waiting on parts from Toyota Portsmouth. & they advertise a deal on tires with signs all over the place. And then after you Have them put the tires on. They tell you that that deal went off two days ago. So you have to pay full price. And they make you pay to talk to their technicians and that’s after they’ve worked on your car.

From beginning to end, the service was STELLAR! Thank you...

From beginning to end, the service was STELLAR! Thank you Andy Saltsman for listening to all my “wants & must haves” , and taking my busy schedule and concerns for Covid seriously. Your team handled my concerns with care and made my test drive smooth, by having the vehicle ready for me when I pulled up! All my questions were answered and the honesty appreciated. The service was second to none, and by far the easiest car buying experience I’ve ever had! I will always be Glockner customer!

1.0

Recall 2012 Tacoma

Took in June didn't have part they canceled 3 appointments finally did work sept 29th they acted clueless of every conversation we had without followup

Great Salesman!

Jimmy Falls was a great salesman, He was friendly and very informative but not pushy which we liked, He made the buying experience go as smooth as possible,

Love my new Camry

Stopped by Glockner Toyota to see if I could trade my Highlander in on a new Camry. A couple of hours later and I am driving home in my new Toyota Camry. The Salesman, Ted Gibbs, went above and beyond in making me comfortable and completing the deal.

ONLY SALESMAN I’D EVER HONESTLY TRUST!

Randy Fryman is beyond wonderful. If you are looking for a new Honda/Toyota or used auto you can buy with comfort from the only salesman I will ever purchase from again. He will be honest, straight forward, and treat you right. You won’t be sorry for allowing him to work for you on your purchase.

great deal

I had moved 100 miles from the dealer I used for years. I shopped the Columbus area but did not find the deal I expected. I Called my old dealer, Glockner Honds and talked to Andy Saltsman. I told him the vehicle that I wanted and he got back with with a deal that was much better than I had received form the Dealers here, I got the car I wanted at the budget I wanted. I would recommend Andy Saltsman and Glockner Honda to anyone looking for a new vehicle

Great experience!

Salesmen Jimmy & Kevin were friendly, helpful. Helped us find a great used car for a great price. The business manager helped us find great financing. We'll buy from Glockner again!

Love my new Honda!

Randy was so helpful in my quest for a new Honda! I recommend him for anyone who is looking for a new car! He shoots it straight and got me the best value!

Very refreshing satisfying and happy! Got exactly what we wa

We didn’t feel pressured and were able to look around. The salesman and everyone involved in finance were very knowledgeable and made the process of buying go fast! Love this place and will highly recommend to others