Glockner Honda Toyota

860 reviews

860 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Glockner Honda Toyota from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

• August 28, 2017

The folks at Glockner are some of the friendliest and genuine people you could ever wish for. Adam Roberts was our salesman and had everything ready. Even... met Greg's son who is 3 and he said thank you, I will highly recommend them.

November 10, 2018

Excellent experience! Everyone was great! Randy actually explained and demonstrated every aspect of my new car! I have never had this done and I have bought... several new vehicles over my lifetime. This was my first experience with Glockner Honda Toyota but I will definitely be back!!

Randy Fryman

(5.0) 51 reviews

November 9, 2018

Great experience once again with Glockner Honda! Professional and friendly and made me feel like I came out with a great deal! Randy kept in contact by... text (I didn't have time to spend on the phone...lol) and got me to where I wanted to be and then made the hour drive (passing on a major Honda dealership in my own area) to seal the deal! Met with Joe to finalize the financing and he made it feel almost painless..lol. Kevin was there for pick up and took time (after hours) to patiently tell us all the bells and whistles on our new Pilot. Trevor made sure we were satisfied and welcomed us back if any questions or concerns. This is why I came back...can't beat the service or the people!! Thank you Glockner Honda:)

Randy Fryman

(5.0) 51 reviews

Trevor Marzolf

General Manager

NOT RATED

November 7, 2018

I just purchased my 2nd vehicle from Glockners and it was another great car buying experience! I always receive excellent customer service & leave a happy... customer. Kevin Castle Was such a huge help & is always very friendly and knowledgeable. Glockners will always be my go to place to purchase new and used vehicles. Highly recommend!!!

November 2, 2018

It is always a wonderful experience working with Glockners when buying a new vehicle. There is never any pressure and always take into account what car... you are looking for. They do their best to find the perfect match! We have purchased 4 vehicles from Glockners over the years. We tend to keep ours for a long period of time. If they run great, why not! Our recent purchase was a 2018 Highlander XLE. Kevin Castle was our salesman and very pleasant and easy to work with. He explains things well and always listens and answers any questions. Kevin was very thorough and more than happy to accommodate our busy schedule. Thank you, Kevin, we appreciate you and are very happy with our purchase!!

November 1, 2018

I have had a wonderful experience with Gary Dilley! Gary was patient with me needing to test drive every car that interested me, while helping me zero... in on what would work best for my budget and needs. He worked hard on making sure that I walked away as a happy buyer. He has rightfully earned my trust and when it comes time for my next car, I will come back to Glockner and I will request Gary!

Gary Dilley

(4.9) 72 reviews

October 31, 2018

I was so unsure of what car to buy and Kevin helped me pick the perfect one! From the time I hit the lot to the time I drove off, I was given nothing but... great service. He answered all my questions and made the whole process easy. I 10/10 recommend Kevin Castle for any potential buyers looking for the right car for them.

October 29, 2018

I was in Florida when I found my 2019 avalon hybrid on Glockners website. I called salesman Gary Dilley. He was vert cooperative and a pleasure to... work with. I extensively studied the options listed on your website. I remember thinking. ???Wow. This is the car for me.??? I agreed to purchase the vehicle. After a few days I discover we could not close the deal through faxes or through the mail. I then started making plans to get to the dealership in Portsmouth. I give them a 1000 dollars to hold the vehicle for me. I arrive at the dealership on Wednesday October 24 to sign the papers. As I was looking at the vehicle I notice it did not have the weather floor mat and cargo package as stated on website in bold letters. I mention to Gary I wanted them included and showed him the statement on the website. I then went with Peggy to sign for financing and finalize the deal. After signing all the papers I get with Gary and he shows me features in the vehicle electronics. I discovered that other things were not on the vehicle as described on the website: a navigation system, heated mirrors, cooling seats and of course the weather mat package. I just want to remind you that when people buy online they cannot view and study the listing on the window. They are trusting that the listing on the website to be accurate. Someone should cross reference the two. I do want to thank you for throwing in the weather floor mats and the cargo tray Thank you Audrey McGinnis

Gary Dilley

(4.9) 72 reviews

October 27, 2018

Awesome car. Charismatic and excellent help from Kevin Castle and Joe Rozell. Definitely recommend to potential buyers looking for the right car and wonderful... care.

October 26, 2018

I just purchased a New CRV! - Kevin Castle (salesman) was awesome! He was very knowledgeable about the car. He helped me set up my phone and showed me... all the cool features of my new car. Kevin and Joe made the whole process EASY!

Stephanie Flake