• Great Service.

M&M auto worked great for me. Got a fair price on my trade in and a fantastic price on my new vehicle! Salesman Anthony was friendly, personable, and highly knowledgeable without being pushy. I had met the owner Dave which left me with the impression that they had perceived me as more than just a dollar sign. Overall great car buying experience!

• Great customer service

Great first experience, Anthony walked me through the entire process, making it hassle free on my end. Great service, great workers!!!!!!

• Julia Orelli

I have just purchaced a 2011 Mitsubishi from Anthony at M&M Auto Sales. This experience to this point has been second to none. Anthony not only took a trade that I owed money on he put me in my new car with a lower payment than I would have ever expected due to my past. If ya need a car go check them out its worth it. Thanks Anthony

• friendly staff amazing help

I received amazing service Anthony helped me find the perfect vehicle for my and my familys needs

• Really a great group of guys here !!!!!!!

I will always come back to Anthony to buy all of my vehicles! I have never been treated better by a car salesman. He didnt just treat me as a customer but as a person trying to build credit. He helped me get the very best deal with the best creditor. All of the guys who work there are all very friendly even when they aren't trying to sell you a car. Sitting in the waiting room to get a warranty repair done which they called me to tell me about to fix for free, and having really great conversation with everyone who works here. I would definitely suggest buying your car from these guys!

• PLEASANT PEOPLE TO WORK WITH.

I bought my Ford Escape fron M&M and I must say it has been a great experience. Its a 2008 and has been a great addition to my growing family. Thank You M&M

• Awesome Service. Thanks

Anthony is a nice young man. He made my financing possible which I thought was gonna be impossible. Thanks a lot Anthony and M&M