3.7
  • No response

Well I absolutely hate writing poor reviews. Truth be told there is nothing to review. I found a decent deal on an older XJR at Wild West, I was interested in several cars they had in their inventory. I stated just that in the contact form. It has been at least 2 weeks since I filled the quick form out with cars.com. Oh well easy come easy go.

• Great Dealer!

My son absolutely loves his first car! It's because of the experience he had buying it from this dealership! The car runs great, very clean, and worth the price and deal! We're thankful for the opportunity we had working with these wonderful people and would recommend anyone buying a used car to come here and ask for Jackie to be your fantastic dealer! She will work with you, not pressure you, and respect every decision you make!

• Great Everything, It was amazing!

This was a experience I will never forget! These people are fantastic! They were loving, caring, funny, and they will connect with whom ever comes by! This was my first ever purchase of a car, and they made it the easiest possible for me, especially with a great deal! They will always try and work with you because they care! I would recommend this to anyone, especially my friends and family who are looking to buy a used car! I also would definitely recommend asking for Jackie to help you find the car you want and work out a deal with it to take it home the day you come! She is so nice and caring, i couldn't ask for someone better, even treating me as family! I thank you guys for a memory I will never forget, and for treating me to my first car in my life! Thank you once again for your kind, generous services and hospitality!

• excellent service

Excellent customer service, just they need to have their cars cleaned before they showed to the customers

• Extremely disappointed

My wife and I called on a 1999 Suburban advertised on Cars.com showing the vehicle to be clean and looked to be in great shape. I was told by the sales agent that the vehicle was available and I made arrangements to see it on Saturday since we'd be driving up from the coast. The agent said the vehicle was in great condition and would make sure he had it detailed again on Friday so it was ready for us. As we were heading up that Saturday, we called the agent again and he again told me the vehicle was cleaned up and ready for us and would see us in a few hours. When we arrived the agent went out to have the vehicle brought around for us and later returned, telling us another agent and customer had taken the vehicle to their other lot to check out another vehicle and would be back in 30 minutes or so. We decided to wait for the vehicle since we had been on the road for three hours in traffic and wanted to at least see the vehicle. A few minutes later another sales agent asked us if we were waiting for the suburban and I told him we were. He said that there was a problem and wouldn't be able to show the vehicle to us today. He said that someone had left the windows open on it and the seats were all moldy. I was a bit upset that the other agent had lied to me and said the vehicle was with another customer on a drive to the other lot. The agent said the other guy was new and didn't know how things worked at the dealership. I asked where the vehicle was and he said it was at the lot just down the street. I asked to see it anyway and he insisted it wasn't in show condition. The agent took us on a walk half a block down from the dealership and pointed out the suburban parked on the other side of the busy street they were on. The outside was extremely dirty from road grime and with all the road debris around it, looked to not have been moved in some months. I asked if the vehicle even ran and the agent said he would probably need to get a jump box, which told me the vehicle had not been started or ran for quite some time. I declined to even have them try since it was plain they were not truthful and honest about the vehicle in the first place and didn't even have the honesty to tell me the vehicle wasn't ready when we called prior to heading up so we didn't have to waste our time and money coming up to see it. We left totally disgusted and would never recommend this dealership.

• Superb!

Inventory at Wild West is like no other, only downside. ...I couldn't decide what vehicle I wanted more! The entire staff, from the lot attendants to the finance officers are extremely knowledgeable, friendly and not overbearing! I absolutely love my new car and highly recommend Wild West Cars and Trucks for anyone looking for a new or used car!

• Love my Car

Ted Anderson helped me find the perfect car for my needs, low miles, great mileage. This will be the first place I stop next time I go car shopping

• Love these guys!

I actually ENJOY dealing with Wild West, especially Ted Anderson. Very knowledgeable salesman and he always makes sure I'm getting a quality vehicle at a price I can afford. I've bought several vehicles from him and even sent a couple family members to him. Love Wild West!

• very disappointed

I recently inquired by email through cars.com about a car that was on the website. I never received any kind of response from the dealership.

• Very Good Car-Buying Experience

We bought a used car from Bill Mullally at Wild West. He was excellent to work with, a good communicator and not pushy. The car had been advertised on Cars.com before it was ready, but we waited until it showed up 5 days later (after having work done) and were glad we did because of the car's low mileage, hard to find in today's market.