Call This Dealer

Used

• Excellent Experience

Sam was great to work with. No pressure environment with lots of nice vehicles to choose from and on site repair facility for german cars! I needed a ...minor repair and their service was excellent. I was skeptical with them being a small dealership off division but not anymore. I bought a very nice Mercedes for a great price. And even better, I have found a wonderful place to repair our vehicles for a good price ahould we need it! You wont be disappointed. Only downside as a buyer....their prices are wholesale (good) but that means the vehicle wont last long. They sell quickly so if its the one you want but you want to sleep on it, it may not be there tomorrow (bad for the shopper - great for the business).

• Satisfied Customer Ronnie Polk

I purchased the 2001 Z3 BMW 3.0i I'm totally happy with my new addition to my car collection. I've wanted this car for as long as I can remember. It ...drives excellent! Very well maintained. Thanks Sam you guys have provided me top quality service over the years!

• Fair and Easy to work with

Met Sam today, he was an excellent car salesman. No Pressure and willing to solve any issues I had with the car. When asked for an "Out the Door Price..." he gave a fair price for the car & TTL. Sam is easy to work with.

ANB Auto Center