Branine Chevrolet/Buick

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• David and Connie Baer
    June 26, 2015

My wife and I have been loyal customers for years we have always been treated honestly and fairly and have bought many vehicles from these folks just ...like their slogan says let's make a deal great people

• 2017 Chevrolet Equinox
    September 16, 2016

Sales and Finance guys are "fabulous". We have dealt with Branine Chevrolet for a long time--VERY SATISFIED!!

• 2016 Chevrolet Silverado
    September 16, 2016

Don Shaw was great to work with on my trade-in. Thanks for making the process easy from all the way across the state!!

• Susan and Bob White
    August 24, 2016

I want to thank Don Shaw for the attention and comfortably he showed my wife and myself in our purchase a 2016 Suburban. We drove a good part of the ...morning to finally arrive in Osage City to visually see our possible purchase on a Saturday morning. Thank you again for staying after closing on a Saturday to make this deal possible for us.

• The perfect deal.
    October 7, 2013

I was traveling to Solomon KS on my way from St. Charles (St. Louis area) MO and had been in the market for a Lincoln MKX. Since I was going to Kansas..., my wife expanded our search to include the Kansas area. We came upon a 2007 Lincoln MKX identical to one we had test driven in St. Louis County. I went about 90 miles out of my way to go to Osage City to look at their MKX. It had a tow package and fewer miles than the one we had looked at in St. Louis. Mike Cowell and Don Shaw knew the previous two owners of the vehicle and assured me the car was in great shape. I wasn't looking to trade in my 2005 Altima but Mike Powell's trade-in offer was far above what I expected. I said "DEAL". Shook his hand and I was in and out of there and back on the road to Solomon in literally no time at all. Thanks to everyone including Josh the finance guy for such prompt and personal service. I highly recommend anyone to go to Osage City and look for your next dream car at Branine Chevy. Thanks again guys.

• Great Experience
    July 10, 2012

Don Branine and his staff couldn't have provided a smoother or more satisfying experience than when I recently purchased my new 2012 Chevy Cruze. If t...hey haven't got the car or truck your'e looking for they will look hard to find it! Your complete satisfaction is very inportant to them. The service department is yet another area of Branine Chevrolet Buick to be commended as well. They are very efficient and thorough as well. Thank you Don and all you staff for such a pleasant experience !

• Easiest Deal In the World
    June 28, 2012

I want to thank Don Shaw and Branine Chevrolet for giving me a great deal on a new vehicle. Don made me a good offer and worked aroundmy schedul. It's... nice having you guysright here in town !!!!

• 2011 Chevy Camaro
    June 1, 2012

I want to thank Don Shaw for going out of his way to make my purchasing a 2011 Chevy Camaro possible. I was coming form out of town and he stayed late... on a Saturday. Thanks also to Don Branine for giving me a really good deal. I would recommend any one looking for a new or used car to go to Branine Motors if you want great service !!

Thanks for taking the time to post a reply. We genuinely want to make your purchase experience enjoyable.

Branine Chevrolet/Buick