4.0
Average based on 4 reviews.
  • Buyer Beware !

Absolutly, hands down the worst experience with I have ever had with used car dealer in 30 years! Would not recommend to anyone.

• I love Lakeland Car Co.

I love Lakeland Car co. I have been using their service department for a few years now and they are honest, friendly, trusting, knowledgeable, and go above and beyond. They also helped a co-worker this week and he is very happy as well - they saved him $$$ with their knowledge and honesty. Thank you Lakeland Car co. for all of your help - you are awesome! Janna P.

• MAZDA MAZDA6

There was only 1 sales ;person on staff;, and she was also manning the office, so she never came out to check on us, introduce herself, or offer any assistance at all, until we came into the office, almost 45 minutes after we arrived and were wandering around the lot looking at cars. The Mazda6 is a beautiful car, and it runs great. It is in great shape and great repair. We did not purchase it because my daughter thought it was a little bit more than she wanted to spend. Not that the Mazda6 wasn't worth the price, because I believe it is, but just more $$ than she wanted to spend for a vehicle right now.

• USED CAR PURCHASE

Todd, thankyou for your help with the purchase of our Saturn Vue for our daughter. Your dealerships knowledge and low pressure approach was awesome, she loves the car!!!! We look forward to buying from you again with our next car purchase. Thanks again Doug