JW Truck Sales

Call This Dealer

Used

Only 1 key
    October 24, 2016

I bought a 2015 Nissan work van and I only received one key and I asked them about an extra key they basically told me that I had to go to Nissan and ...the key has a chip in it

Beware!
    October 7, 2014

We bought a truck from JW Truck Sales on July 7th. On August 4th they called saying they needed a new payoff. We thought it was already paid off. I fo...llowed up to realized they then decided to only mail half the payoff on the 12th (due August 14th). I called on the 15th about why only half was sent and the owner was horribly rude to me. Then on the 17th (a Monday) I drove 1.5 hrs they made and honest mistake on the half I think and said they would overnight since we had a payment due on the 21st. They did not overnight so it did not arrive until a day after it was due. Now here we are in October and the truck we bought has been at a shop since Saturday (less then 3 months) with a burned up trasmission that should have been caught before it was sold. They took our money and trade and then treated us terribily. BEWARE!!

great place to buy a truck
    August 22, 2012

i have always been satisfied with my dealings with jw truck sales, real down to earth people!

JW Truck Sales