• I had a wonderful experience here at Cwf

My experience here was GREAT thanks to Nick Yamhill and Leticia. If u are looking for a great price go see them.

Eugene, thanks for this great review! We can't tell you enough how much we appreciate our sales team. They do a fantastic job and we are very happy that they were there to take care of you! Thank you again and we look forward to working with you again in the future! Zuedi Cocking - Team Loyalty Manager

• Terrible Experience

I went in yesterday to explore turning in my current lease, 2015 Escape, for a new vehicle. I have been buying and leasing cars for along time and this was the worst experience I ever had. While my sales rep was a great guy to talk to, I was there for a little over 2 hours and never saw the car I was interested in, didn't take a test drive, never came close to discussing a deal. It seems the car was in a lot off the premises and after searching, manually not electronically, other locations he found it and went to bring it over. I sat at his desk for almost 45 minutes with no one coming to me and asking how I was doing, if I needed anything etc. After waiting way to long for the rep to come back, the floor manager (?) took me to a building across the street to look at a Fusion. When I asked why I wasn't shown this earlier, he said because it didn't have all the features I was looking for. At this point I told him I was walking and he asked me to wait 10 minutes more. I did and the rep came back to tell me he couldn't find the car. But he assured me he would find it and make the numbers worth it for me to come back there. I highly doubt that will happen because almost 24 hours after all of this occurred I haven't heard from anyone at the dealership. Like I stated earlier, this was the worst experience I ever had in close to 35 years of buying and leasing cars. If you are serious about buying a car, do not go to this dealership

Roy, My apologies for the bad experience you had. We have switched management since your visit and would be happy to assist you properly if you have not already purchased a vehicle. If you need assistance please call and ask for Robert M. I will be happy to help you in any way I can.

• Great Service but dirty smelly cars

The service is great. The used cars we looked at were dirty, though. In fairness, they explained that they detail the cars once they are sold, because people come and try and feel the cars. I think this approach is wrong because it hindered us from buying a couple of cars there. When you come see a car you expect it to smell nice and look clean. The cars we looked at smelled like the previous owners, or smelled like an artificial chemical scent (saw a strawberry smelling Christmas tree "air freshener" in one car -- smelled so bad). The seats on all the cars we looked at were stained. The floors muddy. If the cars were detailed I mightve bought one on the spot. Need a car asap. What's wrong with detailing the car twice? Some people like to save money -- well, expect to lose the sale then.

• Hit or miss with mechanics

Last time around, the mechanic was personable. The wait wasnt too bad, but can definitely use improvement. No real answers to reocurring issues. I dont feel comfident that staff knows much about the vehicles.

• Thanks big mike

Thank to Mike and Nick I was able to get out my lease early and upgrade to a 2017 focus with no money down thanks city world ford

• great work

I did not have an appointment, I explained that my inspection had expired. They were kind enough to do to service my vehicle. .they completed the job timely.

• great service minial wait time

I like that I'm treated like my car and I are very important and that making sure we are made comfortable, well treated, best service at minimal waiting wait.

• Clean

Great service I would recomend anyone to this location service is exceptional.good good good love it ok ok ok ok

• Great service

They really work with you so that you can leave with a new car. I will definitely recommend City World Ford.

• Very happy with my overall experience.

Romero was awesome. My experience at the ford dealership was stress less. The process was made easy and quick. I am in love with my new Ford focus 2016. My overall experience was so comfortable I felt like family! I would totally recommend this dealership to anyone looking to get a new car! Good luck ¿