Average based on 4 reviews.
  • Shopping exeperience review

The staff was very responsive, knowlegable, considerate and helpful. Definitely coming back.

• Great Experience Again!

I purchased a 2005 BMW M3 Coupe Mystic Blue about a month ago. This was the second car my family has purchased from Mercedeshowroom. My dad bought a 2009 E350 in January 2011. We dealt with Bobby both times and he is courteous and knowledgeable about his inventory. The entire staff makes the buying process simple and easy with a no pressure environment. I recommend them to anybody looking for a pre-owned Mercedes or M Series BMW.

• Great cars and service!

Great dealership with great used cars. I was looking for an older car in mint condition and found it at Mercedes Show Room. A family run business with tremendous experience and knowledge about their product. So happy!

• Excellent experiance!

Purchaced a Pre-owned BMW M3 from Bob at Mercedes showroom. He and his staff provided me with a gem of a automobile. He was honest with the car and provided me with all the past maintenance records for this car. Drove my car home 1300 miles with no problems and passed all safety inspections in my state. Bob is very knowledgeable about these German automobiles and any car he has in stock. Highly recomended!