3.4
  • Great service

Really nice people, very friendly. My car runs great, has average miles, and I got it for a great price!!!

• Great Service, Vehicles and Prices

Just got home with my vehicle. Eddy was informative, honest, straight-forward and helpful. After shopping around for a vehicle, I was shocked at the prices that some dealers wanted for used vehicles. When I saw the price on the vehicle I bought, I was not expecting it to be as nice as it was. I honestly have no complaints! Eddy...go to the movies, man! You gotta see it!

• No contact from dealer. Lost interest in Dodge SUV

No contact from dealer about the Dodges SUV. I guess my money wasn't good enough for them. This is the first time that someone contacted.

• Told me i didn't qualify

I was tryna purchase a used Tahoe that I seen on Cars.com and they told me I wasn't qualified and didn't wanna help me.

I am truly sorry that we made you feel that we do mot want to help you. Unfortunately we are a small dealership and have a limited number of finance places we can use. We do not do in-house financing so we have no control over who qualifies and who does not. If you like I will review your application again and go over it with you in person and explain it to you. Sincerely, Eduardo (Eddie) Herrera Jr. General Manager

• Great Service

Rally nice people, and very friendly!!! My cars runs great, has average miles, and I got it at a great price!!

• I just bought a Jaguar there last week, love it!

I just bought a Jaguar there last week, it was the simplest process ever and Eddy was wonderful!

• great service, kind n friendly people

hey everyone i brought a 2004 benz from sport cars in it drive good I love my new car thanks u guys

• "More Than Just A Dealer"

Awesome customer service awesome sales small dealer gigantic heart....

Awesome customer service awesome sales small dealer gigantic heart....

• Great experience!

Very friendly and will work out a great deal with you. These guys put you first and their main concern is to make sure you leave happy.

• A great car buying experience

WOW. What a great experience. Complete honesty regarding any imperfections with the car (as confirmed by car fax) followed by a fair negotiation and help with great financing. I am 51 years old and this was far and away the best car buying experience I have ever had. I will be back. They went above and beyond to make everything work.