Lewis Auto Sales

5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 18 reviews

• June 13, 2015

I had searched for a few months over the internet, in person at lots and talked with many more on the phone looking for a vehicle to replace my Volvo.... I had narrowed my selection down to a few models and I kept returning to a vehicle at Lewis Auto. I read their reviews and I sensed a true honesty from those writing about their experiences, but you never know, so I had to find out for myself. I called and spoke with Liz and I was immediately taken by her friendliness. I later spoke with Dan and he was the same. I had to visit this dealership and see the vehicle for myself, but more importantly I needed to meet these two. At each level I was not disappointed. On the first level, the vehicle was more than I could have imagined. If I didn't know it was several years old, I would have sworn it was almost brand new. It was perfect for my needs and it was perfect for my budget. On the second level, Dan and Liz were everything you would want from a car dealership. Integrity, honesty, friendliness, a willingness to go the extra mile to help you buy a car from them. It is easy to see why Lewis Auto has been in business for over 50 years, and it is easy to see why people keep returning to them for their car needs. I could easily go on, but you deserve to discover for yourself what it is like to select and purchase a vehicle from Lewis Auto.

February 13, 2018

Bought an SUV, mint with low miles & its immaculate. Excellent experience, price and honest owners going the extra mile. After much research they offe...r Quality vehicles below market for sure. Drive out there, its worth it.

July 13, 2017

I was looking for a college car, luckily I ran into this dealership! Being an out-of-state customer, I had many questions, and the owners were happy t...o help answer them all in the end! The dealership was well maintained and the owners were very helpful and friendly! I am very happy with my new vehicle purchase and I certainly would recommend this dealership to anyone!

October 16, 2014

Always a pleasure, repeat customer for many year. Have never gone anywhere else.. Dan and Elizabeth are a wonderful couple to deal with. Dan has alway...s been available for great service and detailed explanations of what is done. Have always been given quick, friendly service, very accommodating. Family, friendly atmosphere, quality vehicles, reasonable pricing. Highly recommended.

August 11, 2014

I was searching for a used car in the right price range also with low miles. Dan had exactly what I was looking for! Their prices are more than fair a...nd vehicles are solid! Even more impressive than the price and quality, was the concern and service I received when a problem developed shortly after truck was purchased. Dan and Elizabeth both showed concern and vehicle was fixed in just a few hours! Lewis Auto is our family's first choice for used cars!

July 29, 2014

My experience at purchasing a used car from Lewis Automotive was quick, easy, and enjoyable. The atmosphere is very friendly and the people there are ...great. I would definitely recommend them.

July 10, 2014

this place literally sucked. wanted to look at s10. owner was very ignorant when I asked him question about the vehicle. Then whe I asked if he would ...take 5500 for truck he became vocal and stated iam taking 6000 and that's it. Well its obvious the truck is still on his lot and with his attitude I doubt he will sell it

thank you for your wonderful review it was a pleasure meeting you

June 23, 2014

Buying a vehicle is a trying experience, Lewis Auto made me feel like i was in charge .asked questions and they answered them .

June 14, 2014

I had a very pleasant car buying experience when I purchased my 2005 Ford Escape from this dealership a week ago. Both the dealer and his wife were ex...tremely friendly and down to earth. I would recommend this dealership to anyone. I am very happy with my car.

April 25, 2014

Best place to go when your purchasing a car or need repairs. Honest, fair, quality mechanical work, no hidden surprises. Just purchased our 2nd car fr...om them and loving it. There's no one else our family would trust with our car service. Friendly and knowledgeable. Wonderful experiences doing business with them.