• Great service..

The staff answered all my questions.. Great experience.. Quickly got the car I wanted.. Was in and out in about 3 hours from start to finish..

John, thank you for the awesome review! We believe it is important that our customers feel completely confident with the customer service they received. Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with! Regards, Ashley Lager - Online Sales Coordinator

• Great Service

Everything was done to my expectations. Facilities were clean and customer service was great. I will return when I need anything done.

We appreciate your marvelous feedback, Earl. It is our commitment to ensure quality customer care by providing comfortable and relaxing facilities as well as friendly and professional service to our guests. Please come see us for any future needs! Thanks again. Regards, Mark Nibble - General Manager

• Service appointment

Ease of making appointment. I am a regular customer and get treated very well by the service department. They make me feel important and valued.

Michael, it is important our customers feel completely confident with the customer service they received and it made us happy to read your review. If there's any other automotive need we can assist you with, please don't hesitate to call us or stop by. Regards, Mark Nibble - General Manager

• Great service

When I called for a oil change, they got me in on the same day I called for a LOF. Short wait

Deborah, we appreciate your kind words about the entire service team. Thank you for continually choosing Lager's Chrysler World for your vehicle needs. Regards, Mark Nibble - General Manager

• Courteous staff, good service

The staff at Lager's Chrysler world has always been courteous and want to see the customer receives what they are looking for.

Leigh, thank you for the review. I am happy to hear that our staff was courteous and want to see the customer receive what they are looking for during your visit. We look forward to seeing you again in the future! Best Regards, Mark Nibble - General Manager

• Lagers, Mankato Great Service and friendly people

The service girl Leah that checked me in was very friendly and answered all of my questions. She is a real asset to Lagers service Department because she listens to my concerns or problems with my cars and helps to find a solution. Please pass this message on to her.

Ray, thank you for the great review! I am happy to hear that Leah was very friendly and answered all of your questions during your visit. We look forward to seeing you again. Best Regards, Mark Nibble - General Manager

• Consistently great service!

Jen in the service department is very knowledgeable (and if she doesn't know an answer, will find out), she's friendly, helpful and kind.

Thanks for your perfect review, David! We're glad to hear that Jen was friendly, knowledgeable, and quick! We strive to provide excellent customer service, and we're glad that this was the case for you! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Respectfully, Lager's Chrysler World Team

• Loyal Customer

I have been purchasing a Dodge product since 1978! I have been a loyal customer at Lager's (after Beutz Dodge) for all of my vehicles. I have always....always....had a positive experience buying a car there. Everyone has been exceptional, and the service has been great. I just bought another used vehicle last weekend (September 27, 2013) and I returned to deal with Mike Schallau because he had been so helpful when I bought my previous program car. I also want to compliment the used car manager, Greg Walling for his help and Annie who made getting the car loan so easy with great interest rates. I am a single woman buyer and have NEVER been treated as if I knew nothing about cars. I had done my research on cars and felt that I was given an excellent deal on the used car I purchased and on my Dodge Stratus trade-in. I would certainly recommend this dealership to someone looking for a used or new car.

• Trade in

I brought my vehicle in and they told me they would give me 8,000 on a trade in. When I came back a couple weeks later with my husband and same vehicle, the salesman said they would definitely honor the amount I was quoted for a trade. His words "we don't play that numbers game here". So two days later we come with the title and loan approval and the same salesman tells us the best they can do is 5,000. Seriously you drop it 3,000 and waste my time of driving over! The vehicle we were trading was bought new there.

• Great Buying Experience

The people at this dealership could give lessons to others in the nice department. Very excelent buying experience. I drove a fair distance and found it to be worth the drive. I would recommend you visit.