• Patient

Arthur facetimed me and showed me every inch of the car. I arrived in Dallas with confidence of what I was getting. I even test drove two different vehicles on the lot just to make sure I was making the right choice. The whole experience was very good.

• Completely Professional

I found a 750i that I liked online. Everything was as advertised and the price was fair. Ben was easy to work with and was very accommodating. The entire process was very fast relative to my past car buying experiences. I had a very positive experience buying here and would definitely recommend.

• Used Car Purchase for my Son

The Parking lot looked crowded with two spots for VIP customers!, this was inviting. Talked to Rosie who was very friendly and then to Ben who did most of my transaction. My son liked the car and the whole purchasing process was fast. Liked this experience as there was no haggling involved.

• Wonderful Experience

Ben was wonderful; I told him exactly what I wanted and what I was willing to pay and he made it happen. Total time spent should be a world record, I was in and out in 45 minutes flat. Best and easiest car buying experience ever.

• Ben and john will get the job done ¿

The whole process was seamless and efficient ,the salesman where both easy to deal with without being pushy.Great experience.

• I wouldn't shop anywhere else!!!

I've been looking to buy a BMW for a while now,but was spectacle about buying one from a independent dealership. I must say I'm very pleased with my purchase Of my Beautiful Red 650 convertible! The first Day I called I was greeted by Molly very professional and knowledgeable about the vehicles,I then later made an appointment to come and test drive the vehicle and fell in love!!!The process was fast and easy and I drove out in less than an hour. I will never buy from a big dealership ever again!!! Thank you so much to everyone at passport for their kindness and hospitality.

• Terrible experience

super bad experience, I do not recommend buying any car here they will play dirty

• BMW 528i M Sport

Very nice car in mint condition. I went to dealer and test drove 328i M Sport we loved it however the seats were not comfortable then we saw BMW 528i and decided to buy it before even taking the test ride and also traded in my BMW X5 on reasonable price. Rosy and John are customer service skills and very friendly they gave a very good rate on loan over. All it was awesome experience. I love and enjoy every moment with my BMW 528i M sport.

• BMW 740LI

Bought a 740Li, Ben made the deal easy and pleasant. Excellent quality, service and price.

• My 2013 BMW 740 from Passport

Purchased My 2013 740LI last week. Very low miles , great price. John helped me out . Great guy to deal with . I will recommend This dealership. Great facility, great team . They have great source of financing.No pressure . Test drive the car myself no one along unlike other dealerships. Thank you passport . I love my new BMW.