4.3
  • Ben and john will get the job done ¿

The whole process was seamless and efficient ,the salesman where both easy to deal with without being pushy.Great experience.

• I wouldn't shop anywhere else!!!

I've been looking to buy a BMW for a while now,but was spectacle about buying one from a independent dealership. I must say I'm very pleased with my purchase Of my Beautiful Red 650 convertible! The first Day I called I was greeted by Molly very professional and knowledgeable about the vehicles,I then later made an appointment to come and test drive the vehicle and fell in love!!!The process was fast and easy and I drove out in less than an hour. I will never buy from a big dealership ever again!!! Thank you so much to everyone at passport for their kindness and hospitality.

• Terrible experience

super bad experience, I do not recommend buying any car here they will play dirty

• BMW 528i M Sport

Very nice car in mint condition. I went to dealer and test drove 328i M Sport we loved it however the seats were not comfortable then we saw BMW 528i and decided to buy it before even taking the test ride and also traded in my BMW X5 on reasonable price. Rosy and John are customer service skills and very friendly they gave a very good rate on loan over. All it was awesome experience. I love and enjoy every moment with my BMW 528i M sport.

• BMW 740LI

Bought a 740Li, Ben made the deal easy and pleasant. Excellent quality, service and price.

• My 2013 BMW 740 from Passport

Purchased My 2013 740LI last week. Very low miles , great price. John helped me out . Great guy to deal with . I will recommend This dealership. Great facility, great team . They have great source of financing.No pressure . Test drive the car myself no one along unlike other dealerships. Thank you passport . I love my new BMW.

• Purchase from passport motors

Best vehicle purchase experience I've ever had. Michelle was brilliant, lots of information. Everyone willing to help. Great place. I live in Houston but I'd willingly drive to Plano should I be in the market for another vehicle

• Happy Buyer

I appreciated the highly professional and very individual need oriented sales experience my daughter and I had when purchasing this vehicle. I, honestly, had no plan to purchase any time soon . However, the experience was very positive and my questions and concerns were addressed in a non-pressured approach. I left with the information that I needed and within less than a week I returned to make the purchase. The staff were very helpful throughout the process, providing me the information that I needed to make the best decision for myself and my son. No doubt, I would consider purchasing a future vehicle from this dealership. Relationships are built one customer at a time and repeat business is built one experience at a time. This dealership has gone a long way in securing repeat business from me.

• Fantastic service

I bought my new car from Passport Motors because they had the car I was looking for and were willing to negotiate in a pleasant manner, while other dealerships I had visited were far less respectful and receptive to my offer. The dealer I worked with at Passport Motors was friendly and patient and not manipulative or rude. He took his time showing me the vehicles I was most interested in, and his overall knowledge and personability was great. I feel as though the staff treated me really well; they have a very customer centric point of view that helped to make the sale, and they had cars on the lot that I was really interested in. I had no idea what a gem this dealership was until my coworker got her car here. I'm glad I checked them out!

• Honest dealership, excellent customer service

The best car buying experience I have ever had. If you are tired of spending all day playing games at dealerships then this is the place to come. The lot is full of almost nothing but very clean luxury cars, and they will let you test drive as many as you want without pressuring you to buy. Make an appointment ahead of time and tell them which cars you want to drive so they can get them ready. Ben, my salesman, was very professional, informative and easy to work with. He got me a better deal on financing than my bank could get me and didn't try to roll a bunch of stuff I didn't need into my deal. The staff overall were helpful, friendly, . In the end I drove off with a sweet car, lowest payments I have ever had on a newer vehicle, and didn't waste a lot of time in the process. I highly recommend.