Average based on 2 reviews
  • Excellent customer service

I was very hesitant to work with a dealership 1,000 miles away, but Brian's attention through the process and follow up afterward was very supportive and reassuring, and his commitment to the quality he offers was completely validated in the end. Buying my dream car wasn't a simple process, but working with someone who holds the level of integrity, sincerity, honesty and care that Brian holds was truly invaluable. This was my first time buying from a dealership, and regardless of feeling quite hesitant, in the end I was very impressed. The whole process was exceptionally smooth and easy. I would recommend Buxton Motorsports to anyone who places a high value on dealing with someone you can actually trust. To me that's as important as the transaction itself in terms of driving away satisfied and with peace of mind.

Thanks so much for the great review - I enjoyed meeting you and am happy that I had the vehicle you were looking for! I hope you enjoy it and please think of me should you need anything in the future!

• Friendly, stand-up and courteous. Very satisfied.

Smooth and easy transaction. Although there was a small hick-up Brian made everything right. Car well well represented. Highly recommended.

Thanks so much for the great review! Enjoy your vehicle and keep us in mind in the future!