• Great buying experiance

I purchased a new truck with the help of Sales Consultant Gary Smith. Gary's experience made this a pleasant purchase. I would recommend asking for his assistance if you stop into Chase Chevrolet. He really takes the stress away from buying a car/truck. I'm proud to be part of the Chase family. This was a great time.

glad to be of service on the purchase of your new truck! anytime we can make it easy and fun we are doing our job right:) gary smith gets alot of comments like that because of his attention to the customers and their whole family's needs during the process and in all visits after. the service just starts with the sale here at chase Chevrolet! thanks again chris saha sales manager

• Fantastic place, great customer services.

This dealership was top notch! Scott Greenberg and Rafael Lopez went above and beyond to make sure I purchased the truck I was most comfortable with. They gave me suggestions and their advice, but was in no way pushy what-so-ever. After I decided on a truck the process was absolutely painless. So quick and professional. I felt like family by the end of the whole process! I would recommend Rafael Lopez and Scott Greenberg to anyone who is looking for a new or used vehicle.

• Customer

My experience was exceptional. Chase Chevrolet exceed my expectations.

My experience was exceptional. Chase Chevrolet exceed my expectations.

• Always great service!

Always receive great service and sales. All the staff in the service department are awesome and friendly. They want you to be satisfied! I've bought 3 cars here and buying my 4th here soon! When looking for a car they are not pushy and let you take your time. Very professional and will make you feel like it's worth their while.

• Very professional and speedy service.

Very professional people at Chase Chev. My family has leased 3 cars from there and I plan to go back there to buy when my lease is up.

• More then pleased

Marcus hunter is absolutely great, bought a new truck from him in December and came back to buy my suburban from him based on all his help and knowledge of the cars. Goes out of his way to help and continues to help with anything you need after the sale is complete!

• Excellent

From the moment I walked into the building I was met with warm and friendly workers who catered to all of my needs.

• Excellent

• Speedy service

I couldn't take my car in personally because I had an appointment so my boyfriend took it in to get serviced. They were quick, his wait time wasn't long and he was back in time to pick me up too!! I'm so glad I chose this dealership and a special thank you to Sal and Chip for selling me the car that I was in love with. Normally people dread getting approached by "the salesman" or avoid them, but my experience from the start was exactly want I expected. They worked out numbers located the exact color I wanted and with all the bells and whistles. This was my first brand new car and I'm very happy with it. Thanks Chevrolet team you guys are the best!!

• Treated like a king

It is such a pleasure to receive service excellence from the team at Chase Chevrolet. They are focused on customer service and make the entire process easy and fast. Thank you for treating me like a valued client.