West Herr Ford Lincoln

Sunday Closed Closed
New (716) 616-3237 (716) 616-3237
Used (716) 616-3602 (716) 616-3602
Service (716) 616-3593 (716) 616-3593

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Quick and Through

Quick Lane lived up to its name. They gave me a timeframe and called at that time to tell me it was ready! The Works and an inspection are done!!

AWESOME

Matt was efficient and fun! Not pushy and listens !! He reads people well and doesn’t try to talk you in to something you don’t want! Great guy!!

Great Purchase Experience

I worked with Mike Monforte at West Herr in Amherst. Mike made the order process painless and my new truck was built to my specs and arrived within the time frame that the dealership predicted. Overall one of my best car buying experiences!

Great service

My Fusion had lug nuts that had to be replaced due to swelling . Alex provided excellent service in making sure the job was done on time . Great service people.

Car inspection

I took my car in for an inspection , he said it would be about 1&1/2 hours. It was done sooner . Very quick service was done on my car

Wonderful experience!

Jason is warm, understanding, knowledgeable and wonderful to work with as a salesperson. The financial process is encouraging and by no means daunting as well. As we all know, buying a car can be challenging, especially during such turbulent times. But, I would highly recommend Jason and the West Herr Ford. Lincoln dealership. Leslie B.

Pleased with the Service

Theresa was very efficient and thorough in explaining what was done to my vehicle. The communication lines were always open, and I was never left in the dark.

Buying a cart at West Herr was easy

West Herr made car buying far less painful of an experience than usual. Attentive, quick, and thorough service. I would definitely go back to buy my next car.

Great service

Very informative Very nice and great customer service having delt with Robert nearly 7 years..All I can say is he deserves to be Craig's assistant!!!

2.2

I purchased a 2016 xts in March I was told my interest...

I purchased a 2016 xts in March I was told my interest rate was going to be a 10.0. But due to me having a thin file for credit on a Saturday when most of the paperwork signed. Come back Monday 2 days later, to be told my interest rate now 12.1 I was very upset had found a car I liked and everything 90% completed. I ask finance why they change score due to thin file etc credit score @ the time 730s I complained to the actual dealer which told me and insisted that I will get the best deal with finance thru them LIARS. TOOK MY MONEY AND THROUGH ME TO THE WOLFS, Interest rate 10.0 he then tells me that have nothing to do with him contact finance. I left 2 messages never called back its now 5 months still haven't heard back. 5 months I was not going to say nadda but it's been wearing on me thin. I'm paying more in these 5 months when I was promised different. I then within that week called the lender I told them exactly what happened they told me that the dealer sets the interest rate so now I'm like to whose lying. Lender said if the dealership wants to honor the 10.0 they will adjust. I reached out in March still waiting. Now let me add when I spoke the actual dealer about interest rate again 2 days later after no response from finance his advice was to refinance the car after owing 2- 3 days I asked around they said no never don't do that I assisted on going through my bank @ an interest rate between 4.4 - 8.1 % interest, I should of followed the signs, I made it perfectly clear thus was my 1st new car purchase/ experience and this what I get in retur. Smh, I also complained about floor mats to my dealer they said nothing they can do its a used car I can get mats at there dealer rate which was insane. So I ended up buying my own,, Didn't get my spare keys for a week or so. Also now 3 months in I need tires now. When I feel they should have been charged b4 purchase, then also I needed wipers within 3 months of ownership. I'm now working on a business vehicle I shall definitely go else where and will do finance thru my bank. HORRIBLE 1ST TIME PURCHASE STAY FAR AWAY FROM WEST HERR LINCOLN OR THEM AS A WHOLE. NEVER again!!!!! DEFINITELY NAD EXPERIENCE. THEY WILL TAKE UR MONEY AND LEAVE U OUT TO HANG ON UR OWN. I'm more upset with the finance dept. More then the actual dealer, but the dealer didn't even try to help me with anything I needed of them in my eyes there all in the same boat.

Consumer response

Due better and look out for the best interests of not just your self the dealership but the customer as well. I know a lot of people i will let any and everyone know how i feel about the way u some of your dealers do business. I will never deal with ur chain of west herr again