Crossroads Ford-Wake Forest

Call This Dealer

New Used

• HAPPY & PLEASED
    July 21, 2014

We purchased a Toyota Avalon this past weekend and I am tickled pink. Got a great car at a great price from a great sales staff. KUDOS to Mr. RODNEY N...OWELL and Mr. COREY SHAW. These 2 gentlemen were outstanding. I highly recommend this Dealership for your business.

Service Review
    April 6, 2018

Very enjoyable getting my oil change done thanks for doing a good god

Thanks for leaving positive feedback about your experience, Phyllis! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels...!

Great Employees and Service!
    March 23, 2018

Great experience have my vehicle serviced at the Quick Lane in Wake Forest! Andy Adams was super helpful as always.

Mike Hedrick
    March 11, 2018

My experience was top notch from start to finish with Francis Johnson, he was right their with me walking on lot looking at different trucks until we... found what I wanted. The vehicle had to be brought from another lot, but all was done very well, and super fast.

Michael, our team is dedicated to providing top-quality service, and we're so happy to hear that your experience working with Francis reflected this! ...If there is anything else we can do to assist you, please let us know! Take care!

Mr Carr
    March 4, 2018

My wife and I came in yesterday and bought a truck the salesman tommy that helped us was a great person that engaged in conversation and made us feel ...like friends not just a customer that he actually cared about helping us find what we wanted in a vehicle and also to help us save money and get the best deal we are more than satisfied with the service that we got as we visited with you guys and purchased a truck from you guys we want to say thank you for making us feel welcomed we felt like family the short time we were there .. we highly recommend anyone looking for a new or used car please consider going here for your next purchase for a vehicle you won’t be disappointed

Key not recognized
    February 24, 2018

I’m having problem with my car starting. Car doesn’t recognize the key always. They ordered me a new key phob but didn’t call to let me know when it c...ame in. I don’t feel they tried to fix problem just band aid it. Still has same problem.

Truck Quest
    February 6, 2018

Cameron worked hard to find what I wanted. Took a couple of days but he kept me informed step by step.

Ralph W Molkentin
    December 17, 2017

I have been coming yo Crossroad Ford since 2007. Yes I have been to Capital Ford. They are rude over there. Also there service department isn't as goo...d as Crossroad's . Now wouldn't you think by now if I wasn't happy . Would I still be coming Here?

Ralph, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! We're happy to hear that we've consistently earned your trust in our ...business! Safe travels!

F150 Purchase
    October 10, 2017

Thanks Rodney for an easy purchase experience on our new F150. We love it. Great truck. Great buying experience. Will be back for the next one.

James, thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your new F150! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe t...ravels!

Scheduled service
    June 24, 2017

Received a note from the salesman that sold me the car for a free car wash. After getting the car serviced, I was advised by the service advisor that ...the service department does not provide car wash services. This clarification needs to be communicated on any future offers from the sales staff.

Marcus, we appreciate your feedback of our Staff's service! At Crossroads Ford of Wake Forest, Inc., we value our customers and we look forward to see...ing you on your next visit. Take care!

Crossroads Ford-Wake Forest