Crossroads Ford-Wake Forest

• HAPPY & PLEASED

We purchased a Toyota Avalon this past weekend and I am tickled pink. Got a great car at a great price from a great sales staff. KUDOS to Mr. RODNEY NOWELL and Mr. COREY SHAW. These 2 gentlemen were outstanding. I highly recommend this Dealership for your business.

• F150 Purchase

Thanks Rodney for an easy purchase experience on our new F150. We love it. Great truck. Great buying experience. Will be back for the next one.

James, thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your new F150! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

• Scheduled service

Received a note from the salesman that sold me the car for a free car wash. After getting the car serviced, I was advised by the service advisor that the service department does not provide car wash services. This clarification needs to be communicated on any future offers from the sales staff.

Marcus, we appreciate your feedback of our Staff's service! At Crossroads Ford of Wake Forest, Inc., we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Take care!

• Great customer service!

Hello, I purchased a Ford Fusion 2015 SE Ecoboost. The sales exec, Richie, was excellent. Great customer service.

• Fast, friendly, efficient.

I went in for a simple oil change and tire rotation. A customer service rep met me outside and greeted me with a smile. I was treated kindly by all staff. The mechanic made important recommendations on future repairs. I was in and out in no time. I will definitely come back.

• Great Services

Staff gave me a heads up on when the less busy hours to bring my truck. Good info.

• Review

Not too bad. Just a little wary of the 3 recalls, but nothing too serious.

Not too bad. Just a little wary of the 3 recalls, but nothing too serious.

• "Satisfied customer"

Experience was very good. Service work was performed and recommended work was discussed.

• Accurate,helpful, honest.

Consistently honest and straightforward regarding options and advice on the three expeditions I have serviced there.

• cross roads ford wake forest nc

first contacts/info via dealer website and emails.....onsite with sales rep. , no surprises...no pressure....