Finnicum Motor Company Leesburg

5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 307 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• March 4, 2015

Everyone I know buys from Finnicum so when my wife and I decided to buy one ourselves we knew where to go. I was not disappointed! I worked with Mike and... he made me feel like family. I appreciated the respect he gave me as a buyer and the straight forward answeres I needed to make a good decision for my family. If I had more money I would buy another one today just to have that experience again! The staff was great and welcoming as well. It was like everyone working there knew I was going to be a part of the Finnicum family and was excited for me. Thanks Finnicum for sticking with your motto!

August 6, 2018

I saw a SUV that my wife was interested in on the internet. We drove up to Finnicum Motors NW the next day and took a test drive. Salesman Roy was a champ... and very patient with all my wife's questions. Everyone was professional and we never felt any pressure to buy. The deal was sealed when they gave me a very fair price for my trade-in. Great experience!

June 27, 2018

Sales man Chad K you are the best!!!! Thanks for helping me find a SUV right for me. Chad K helped me look at and try any SUV I thought I might like.... Then he showed me the RangeRover, I fell in love with it. It’s now sitting at my house.

June 27, 2018

My wife and I very much appreciated Kris’ honest and knowledgeable approach. The Finnicum dealership is an easy drive from Tallahasssee with excellent... inventory. We’re not ready to buy yet, but we’ll highly recommend it and Kris to our friends!

June 19, 2018

I had a n issue with wheel lock key. The young lady that answers the phone told me and my daddy that it wasn't their problem since nothing broke.... We tried to explain that it was missing. I told her that I would post on every social media sites possible. I did post on Cars.com and before I could post on other sites I received a call from Tony Tucker who did address the problem apologize for the initial phone conversation. He did ammediately go to fixing the problem, he made several calls to me and my daddy to see that thing's were going well. He on several occasions apologized for the problem not being handled the 1st time, told me it was finnicum policy to do the right thing. I would highly recommend finnicum as the place to go to buy a car.

June 18, 2018

Mike and Scott were very professional, their website was very informative and the truck I bought was exactly what was advertised. I would highly recommend... them to anybody looking for a good used vehicle.

June 14, 2018

Tremendous customer service! I would reccomend others to rely on this facility 110%, they go to extreme lengths to establish customer satisfaction.!They... even congratulate me on my Birthday Very Special and Unique

June 12, 2018

We went to finnicum to buy a new family car and we helped right away and we were guided to something that met our budget and our needs but when we ran... into an obstacle Lauren really bought everything together for us! She was amazing! Definitely customer approved!

June 7, 2018

I am disappointed to find out a few months after purchasing my 1st vehicle that it didn't have a wheel lock key. What was more disturbing was that... I was told that this was not covered by warranty I tried to explain it wasn't broke but it was missing, I hadn't noticed that there wasn't a key until I needed it. The dealership said it was not their problem. I couldn't believe what I was hearing because of the great business review people give. My Mom, Aunt, cousin and several co-workers had spoken so highly, was I ever shoked. The next question is would I recommend this dealer, should I? How can I in good faith knowing that I have a problem and they don't care?

June 3, 2018

The Car buying process was easy...no hassle or pressure they let me test drive on my own and didn't try to upsell me or anything. Overall it went... great. Two hours so not bad on time either