Finnicum Motor Company Leesburg

• The Best Place and People When Buying A Vehicle

Everyone I know buys from Finnicum so when my wife and I decided to buy one ourselves we knew where to go. I was not disappointed! I worked with Mike and he made me feel like family. I appreciated the respect he gave me as a buyer and the straight forward answeres I needed to make a good decision for my family. If I had more money I would buy another one today just to have that experience again! The staff was great and welcoming as well. It was like everyone working there knew I was going to be a part of the Finnicum family and was excited for me. Thanks Finnicum for sticking with your motto!

• Finnicum Motor is the best!

Amazing company. Sales representatives are friendly and helpful. Company overall is A++

• Great service and reasonable pricing

I purchased my car about 2 years ago, and as a first time buyer, I was extremely nervous about the entire process. The staff at Finnicum Motor Company made the process a breeze. I was able to complete the entire process stress free and confidently. I recommend Finnicum to anyone looking for an automobile.

• Great place!

Great cars and great people. They are really customer oriented.

Great cars and great people. They are really customer oriented.

• Just bought new truck today

I literally drove off the lot with my new truck from Finnicum just a few hours ago. I was nervous about buying a new vehicle, but the staff I talked to was amazing. They helped me every step of the way, and walked me through the whole process, without being pushy or abusive. I bought a vehicle that is safe and reliable for my family, and I have Finnish the thank.

• Shop local!

No need for a vehicle right now but good people, quality customer service! Will shop local when time for another vehicle! Great location!

• Jason Griffin

This is the best car dealership in the whole world! We've already bought 2 cars from there and would never shop anywhere else!

• Best dealer around!

I've bought 5 trucks from Finnicum and they have been awesome people to deal with. If they didn't have what I wanted on the lot they went and found it for me. FAST!!! They also stand behind the vehicles they sell after the deal is done. Thanks again Mike! Love my truck.

• This is where I will be getting my next car!!!

I have not personally bought from here but a lot of my family has and they LOVED it! The experience is always great and they want to help you find what your looking for! I can't wait to get my next car from here!!!

• Best dealership in town!!

Seriously the best place to buy a car! They are all super friendly and they sell the best cars around!! I will always shop here!