(4.7) 492 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

492 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Reliable Chevrolet from DealerRater.com
  • retiree

real good great, real good great,real good great, real good great there

Hello! Thank you so much for your feedback. We're very happy to hear that you had a great experience with us. Thanks for choosing Reliable Chevrolet!

• recall replacement

everyone was very professional, two day process. first day to verify recall problem and order parts. second day was to install parts and install very ...quickly. thx mike

• Awesome

Quan Bodie our salesman fresh on the job at this dealership was absolutely fantastic He was very personable,honest and down to earth. NO. BS. Very h...elpful for our difficult situation and never gave up. I was at the dealership for quite awhile and he took very good care of us and kept the grandson happy and content. Not an easy job. Chris and Sammy did great putting the deal together and Quan stayed with us to the end Whew I hate car shopping but today was fun thanks so very very much 🍿🍿🍿👍👍👍😀😀😀😌😌😌🌻🌼🌻KWallace

• Excellent service

Even with big road blocks challenges Quan Bodie was excellent as well as Reliable Chevrolet I can???t say enough about the Dealership and there team

Reliable Chevrolet

Quan and the team at Reliable Chevy were happy to assist you during your visit. Thank you for such kind words!

• Electrical problem

After taking my Astros van to another Mechanic who was unable to find my problem. I was blown away how quickly and affordable the repairs were taken c...are of. Great waiting room.

Reliable Chevrolet

Hello there! Our team is happy to provide our customers with affordable and quick service! Thank you for choosing Reliable Chevy!

• Great service department

We???ve been taking our cars to Reliable Chevrolet Service Department for 8 years. We???ve always had excellent service from Rich Difino and the mecha...nics.

Reliable Chevrolet

Thank you for your business over the last eight years! Our team is happy to service your vehicle at Reliable Chevy!

• Great customer service

My sales person Raul Olivas does a great job at communication and he really listens to the customer. I am a repeat customer and I have referred two pe...ople to Raul Olivas, and they were completely satisfied with their purchase from Mr. Olivas. He made my experience to purchase another newer vehicle comfortable and respectful. He???s a great sales person and I would recommend my friends and family to work with him!

Reliable Chevrolet

Raul and the team at Reliable Chevy were glad to assist you during your visit to our dealership. Thank you for the feedback and we look forward to you...r next visit!

• good service

Very satisfied with my last visit. My service advisor was Richard Difino. He was very good at keeping me updated on my vehicles status and was very kn...owledgeable. Will definitely be dealing with him again in the future

Reliable Chevrolet

Richard and the team were glad to keep you updated on the status of your vehicle during service. Thanks for choosing Reliable Chevy!

• Completely satisfied of Richard Difino

I???m extremely satisfied of Richard Difino he???s a great guy and he???s very professional he???s know exactly what I???m expecting and the service I... need and also give me the perfect recommandations of what I should do on my vehicule. I appreciated his knowledge he definetly has all my trust on my car and for my safety also! Awesome job👌🏻

Reliable Chevrolet

Richard was glad to help you during your visit to our dealership! We are happy to provide our customers with great and quick service! Thank you for th...e review!

• excellent

I enjoyed working with Raul Olivas very much, was very straight forward but very funny guy making you smile & thats important. ?Thank You Raul Olivas

Reliable Chevrolet

Hello! Raul and the team were happy to assist you during your recent visit to our dealership! Thanks for choosing Reliable Chevy!

9901 Coors Blvd NW Albuquerque, NM 87114