357 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Reliable Chevrolet from DealerRater.com
  • retiree

real good great, real good great,real good great, real good great there

Hello! Thank you so much for your feedback. We're very happy to hear that you had a great experience with us. Thanks for choosing Reliable Chevrolet!

real good great, real good great,real good great, real good great there

• chevy equinox

would have been perfect except trying to sell me COMPLETLY unneeded services.

would have been perfect except trying to sell me COMPLETLY unneeded services.

Steve, Thank you so much for your business and your suggestions for improvement! We really value your input, and we hope to make these improvements soon. We're glad that everything else about your visit was to your satisfaction, and we thank you for your business!

• Thank you for your services!

Thank you so much! You all are awesome! Great customer service all around!

We really appreciate your feedback! It is great to hear our staff took such great care of you! We hope to see you here again!

Thank you so much! You all are awesome! Great customer service all around!

• Review

Love my service advisor, Ray. I've dealt with 3 or 4 other advisors and they didn't compare. Thank you for the service.

Gina, We always love hearing back from happy customers, and we couldn't be more pleased to know that you had a great experience with us. Come back and see us again soon!

• Very pleased with Reliable Chevrolet of Albuq.

Very Pleased with the service on 2015 Silverado provided by Reliable Chevrolet of Albuq.

Alex, We always love hearing back from happy customers, and we couldn't be more pleased to know that you had a great experience with us. We appreciate your business!

• Great Customer Service!
    May 19, 2017

Reliable Chevrolet

I have been very pleased with Reliable sales and the follow-up from the Service Department since purchasing my 2016 Suburban. Each time I have taken my vehicle in for scheduled maintenance, I have been greeted very professionally as soon as I pulled up to the Service Department. Although I had made an appointment the previous day, the Service Department could not find my appointment that morning. But that was not an issue as my service advisor went right to work to get my maintenance visit done as quickly as possible. I explained that I wanted to get the maintenance done that morning since I was headed out of town on a road trip and wanted to ensure the vehicle was in tip top shape. He was extremely friendly and the Service Department got right to it and I was out in just over an hour. Thank you for your service Reliable Chevrolet!

Reliable Chevrolet

We are glad our staff took such a great care of you! We appreciate your feedback and will be looking into your concerns soon. We always encourage our staff to go above and beyond for our customers, and we are glad they did just that for you! Thank you for your business!

• Owner

The service representative was very helpful. He was ready to listen and service my car in s way that helped me with my work day. Many thanks

Jim, We always encourage our employees to go above and beyond for our customers, and we're so happy that our staff did just that! We appreciate your business! Take care!

• Malibu

Freddy and Raul were awesome! Attentive but not pushy, gave us space when needed but were always there to answer questions!

• Maintenance Care

I brought my vehicle in for regular service maintenance. Oil/Filter changed. The service advisor was upbeat and very helpful.

Joyce, thank you for the feedback on your service visit! We appreciate the kind words!

• Over all great service

Terry, thank you for the review! We are so glad to hear that our team was able to help you. We appreciate the recommendation!

Great service and friendly people to deal with told them what I needed and they came threw with the perfect deal for me I would reccomend them to any one who is looking for a great deal on a truck like I got