(4.9) 1486 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

1486 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Currie Motors Ford of Frankfort from DealerRater.com
  • Car repair
    February 20, 2018

The service advisor was great, and very informative. Recommended services needed but was not pushy in getting them. Overall it was a great experience.

• great
    February 19, 2018

great time to buy lots of sales this Saturday. Brad was a great help to me and my purchase. will be back again. lovely physicality.

• First Time buyer experience
    February 17, 2018

Excellent Service. The dealership makes you feel like Family! Alex is a GREAT salesmen! Ali is the guy to see to buy a new car.

• Service
    February 16, 2018

I am always welcomed when I get my car serviced. The associates I have dealt with are Judy, Tim and Joe. They are very friendly and welcoming and ma...ke sure all my car needs are taken care of. Excellent customer service and vehicle service!!

• Great people to do business with!
    February 12, 2018

Everyone was very friendly! My overall experience was wonderful. I especially enjoyed working with Jack, Marcus, and Adam! All the employees were kno...wledgeable and enthusiastic, and they all spent time with me to go over all my questions and concerns. Thanks guys, I'll Be sure to return to you when I am ready for my next purchase!

• very good
    February 10, 2018

they did a wonderful job on my recall service. Joe W in the service department is a great!!!tech no matter what the job is he does a great job!

Overall Experience

• Best always when it comes to service
    February 6, 2018

Bought many cars from currie wont go any were else.The service is very good I always make a appt and there waiting for me.Never had any problems in sa...les or service.

Thank you for the review!

• As usual good servive on my 10,000 mile check up.
    February 5, 2018

Drove in no appointment was told they were busy and it would be a little longer then usual so I relaxed in waiting area till they were done.

Currie Motors Ford of Frankfort

Thank you for taking the time to review our Service Department! We truly appreciate it!

• Ken Gohmann
    February 4, 2018

I have bought my cars from Ken Gohmann for over twenty years and will continue to do so. Ken is not only great in the car business, but a great human ...being.

Currie Motors Ford of Frankfort

Thank you for taking the time to post this review about Ken. We truly appreciate the kind words!

• Scary
    February 4, 2018

Upon arriving it took 45 minutes for our test drive vehicle to be pulled over. Secondly when we started discussing numbers the "manager" got offended ...when I told him the price I'd like to be at. Then started yelling at me and my girlfriend. Would not reccomend my worst enemy to deal with this s#$t show. Our sales guy was absolutely amazing otherwise everyother issue.

9423 W Lincoln Hwy Frankfort, IL 60423