3.4
  • Good clean, professional dealership

I will definitely be stopping back for service. Tom was very professional and enjoyed working with him.

• Car sales

Was a very nice experience. No pushy salesmen and they worked hard to get us in not 1 but 2 new cars. Adam was great

• Service Department

I have been to this dealership many times for service on my car. each time the service has been outstanding.

• new car purchase

Brandon Litton did an excellent job for both me and my daughter I highly recommend him. if you need a new car he is definitely the person to go see. I have recommended to a few people .

• Elyria Hyundai Service Department

Had a problem and the Service Department handled it well and much to my satisfaction! Great Service....

• Never again.

Bought a used car and was promised a few repairs. Was treated very well until my check cleared and then NOTHING! Was supposed to fix a small hood dent, NOT DONE. Was supposed to fix a paint chip in the door, NOT DONE. Was supposed to get me some touch up paint, NOT DONE. Was supposed to fill the gas tank, NOT DONE. Will never go back. Don't bother responding E.H. You have not responded to the many emails I sent in the past 2 weeks.

Spartan, Thank you for your response! I apologize for the issues you have experienced, we do not like having our customers feeling neglected by any means. If I may ask, is the issue not getting a call from the service department or did you inform your salesman and they failed to respond?

• servoce

Best service center in Northeast Ohio.. The staff is courteous, genuine and willing to communicate to the customer in keeping the customer informed.

• Maintenance staff is excellent

Excellent maintenance staff, quality work. I have purchased two vehicles from this dealership and will highly consider it for my third.

Thank you Keith! If you ever need anything please let us know!

Thank you Keith! If you ever need anything please let us know!

• All around tremendous dealership

I have never had service like I have with Elyria Hyundai. It is the easily the best service I have had so far. They seem to care what you think and I find that refreshing. I have purchased two cars from the dealership and will come back for the next. I love my Sonata. Larry was an awesome salesperson.

• Great Service

I have purchased two cars from here and am very pleased. They are extremely prompt with service and scheduling is very easy.