• Would go there again!!!

Never been to a dealership that was so straight forward. No skribbeling down "fake" numbers on a paper, getting the manager and all this normal car buying process. Our sales person Jeff was straight forward, gave a print out of the prices, dockfee, tax, pending finance charge and what our payment would be monthly. No hassteling, no phone calls, and he was very personable. We had to replace our mustang that got totaled after a car accident, and with a little money down he held on to the car for 2 weeks so we could get the insurance finished first. We have bought 4 cars in the last 1.5 years, and unfortunately we ended up here with the last one. Next time (hopefully not for a while) when I start looking I will call over there and see if they can get what I want. Added bonus, 6.25 taxes!!!!!

Lane, Thank you for the detailed feedback! Happy to hear you appreciate our experience here and took the time to let us know. Enjoy your Mustang and thanks again!

• great dealership. Jeff Walter great salesperson

Bg, thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such a high star rating! Thanks again for your business! Take care!

I was searching for a used 2016 Mustang convertible. I researched everything on the Internet reached out to a few dealers and was able to work a fair deal for a great vehicle. Jeff Walters had checked into a few things for me during the buying process. When I went to pick up the car everything he said it was done. I would recommend RUB ford to anyone looking for a. Used ford.

• Great experience with an out of state dealership!

I saw a car that I was interested in online. I contacted the dealership on a weekend after hours and received a response to my inquiry almost immediately. Gary Fleetwood continued to provide me with details throughout the week. I drove down to the dealership the following weekend and Gary had the vehicle detailed and pulled up front at the dealership. When I returned from my test drive he had all the paperwork ready and all the numbers, including my trade in value, were exactly as discussed. It was a pleasure dealing with Rub Ford and I would make the drive again.

Chuck, thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your new vehicle! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

• Great family dealership and worth the trip for me

Thank you for taking the time to review and especially the time to come out.

Thanks to Gary who answered all my questions about a truck I found online...then I drove from MI to test drive it...and then buy it at a fair price....a couple days later, the truck was in my driveway.

Thank you for taking the time to review and especially the time to come out.

• car purchase

was very disappointed that my car was not detailed at all, carpets all needed vacuumed and cup holders ect were full of crumbs.

Dale, Sorry to hear the vehicle wasn't cleaned to your satisfaction. You can call Gary to bring it by if you want in the future for a wash/vac. Thanks again for the feedback.

• Excellent

Always a good experience while waiting for my car.

Thank you for using our service department!

Always a good experience while waiting for my car.

Thank you for using our service department!

• Rub Ford

Your comments keep us motivated and working hard for all our guests, Mark! Thanks again for your business! Take care!

I appreciate the "works" coupon for oil change and tire rotation. Rub got me in at a convenient time. They could do with a designated service waiting area.

• Rub Ford/Jeff Walter are #1- great service/ people

Thank you for bringing your mom down and your continued support! We appreciate the review.

I have been a longtime customer at Rub. Won't go anywhere else. I was disappointed my longtime guy Dave retired there. I referred my Mom there and we worked with Jeff Walter. He was amazing! Great patience and he went above and beyond to provide what I expected and even more. Thanks Jeff and Ray for hiring Jeff. My Mom was thrilled. Even my Dad who isn't easily impressed, was happy with her purchase.

• Great to always work with

Jeff was very helpful in getting the truck i wanted

Thank you, glad we could be of service to you.

Jeff was very helpful in getting the truck i wanted

Thank you, glad we could be of service to you.

• Salesman

Our salesman, Nick, was extremely helpful and suggested we come back with questions and in need of help figuring out things.

Thank you!