Capitol Mazda

40 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

February 21, 2019

I have been a Mazda girl for more years than I can remember. I am what you would say true blue to my Mazda's, but will never go to another dealership other... than Capitol Mazda. Each buying experience has been pain free with courtesy and respect. Their service department is honest treating me at all times likes a valued customer. Their commitment to quality, fair pricing, and service on time is beyond par.

Thank you for the thoughtful review, Lynn! We love hearing from our happy customers!

August 26, 2018

I’ve had a horrible experience here from buying my car and trying to use the items I paid for in the warranty. It’s ridiculous. Don’t... buy a car from these people or if you do, don’t buy the warranty and go to the oak tree Mazda for service. This place lacks communication, organization, consistency, and hospitality. Which are some core things a business needs to be successful. I gave them so many opportunities to make it right. I’ll never be back.

• January 26, 2018

Jasper was absolutely helpful and knowledgeable when it came to finding the right car. Jasper was very friendly and made us feel at ease while we were... at his lot. We had visited about 4 dealerships and Jasper stood above all the rest! Thanks so much!

We appreciate the great review, Terra!

April 4, 2018

Today I drove away from the dealership as a first time car buyer! I had an amazing experience with this A+ team. Nick the GM was super helpful with setting... me up with his team that gave me the true VIP experience. The assistant manager Thomas was able to find the car that I was exactly looking for while also keeping me updated when the car would be ready. I appreciate all of the communication even when he was technically out of the business. My sales rep that helped assist me with the car was Sterling and he helped so much through the process and patience with the finance department. Sean was the sales manager within the finance department and he did everything and exhausted every possible outcome in order for me to get the best deal! I walked away believing that this whole team was there to help us all reach a common goal which was driving away with a car at the best affordable deal. Thank you all for your help!

Thank you fro the amazing review, April! We love hearing from our happy car buyers!

April 4, 2018

Great Deal, friendly customer service. They really were low pressure, very quality sales people. Buying process was painless and easy. Would recommend... Capitol Mazda for new or used car.

We appreciate the great review, CJ! Enjoy your new CX5!

April 4, 2018

Great Lease Deal, great customer service! They really were low pressure, very quality sales people, esp. Fiesta, and Steve. Shawn in finance really helped... me a lot!

Thanks for the great review, Steve! We love hearing from our happy car buyers!

January 26, 2018

We love our Mazda 6 and we really enjoyed working with Ernesto. He made the process simple and fairly fast! Thanks Ernesto for your expertise.

We appreciate the kind review, Terri!

January 26, 2018

Victor did a great job. He made the car buying easy. I would buy a car from him again as well as recommend him to anyone.

Thanks for the great review, Eric!

November 30, 2017

Ernesto was great with helping me find the car that best suited me and my liking. I for sure didn't settle with what I bought and that's all thanks to... Ernesto! I recommend anyone to buy their next vehicle from him.

We appreciate the great review!

November 30, 2017

Ernesto Valera is exactly the type of car salesman you're hoping to find. Walked in to buy a used Mazda 3 Hatchback as a starter car for my daughter.... We scored when Ernesto approached us. No haggle, no problems, Ernesto went out of his way to close this deal. Quick and easy. I wish all of my car buying experiences had been this smooth. Thank you Ernesto!

We appreciate the kind review, Robert!