Buyer's Choice Auto Center

4.3
  • Grayson Proffit

Thanks for the review and We appreciate your business!!!

I am so excited to be able to share about my car-buying experiences with Larry and Laura. Larry and Laura are a dynamite duo when it comes to selling cars. They are very upbeat and professional! Every time we have gone to Buyer's Choice, we have caught them laughing or smiling, completely enjoying their time together, along with what they do! My wife and l purchased a van from them 2.5 years ago, and the process was fast and super easy. We were shown vehicles in our price range; went on a test drive with the sales rep; signed the paperwork; and drove off. The required down payment was both low and affordable! Today, we went in with that same van as a trade-in! The second time around was so much easier! I called in to say that l was ready to trade! We went in and picked out a vehicle...did the test drive...signed some paperwork...and drove away in our new vehicle in less than an hour! If you are wondering how....Larry gave us an appointment, and he had everything waiting for us when we arrived! If you are looking for a quality used vehicle, go by Buyer's Choice in Summerville! They do not sell lemons nor junk cars. Both times the vehicles were clean, very clean! We love our new KIA SOUL!

Thanks for the review and We appreciate your business!!!

• Very Helpful Sales Associate

Our experience with Doug was great. We bought a car for our son. He was extremely helpful. Would definitely recommend Buyers Choice.

Thanks for your business!!!

Thanks for your business!!!

• New car

I bought a Toyota Camrey from Doug and he was very helpful and a pleasure to buy a car from.

• Great buying experience

Laura and Larry were great to work with. They were open, honest , and efficient through the process of buying my used car from them.

• Tried and trusted

My son has been looking at new cars for several weeks and decided to check out the used cars at Buyers Choice. They had a car that he was looking for and made the sale affordable. We met several members of the family owned business who were there to answer all of his questions so he could make an informed decision without any pressure to make a sale.

• A great choice is Buyer's Choice!

I went to several lots over the past 2 weeks. This place was the ONLY place where I felt they were interest in my thoughts. They help me choose a car within my budget, and the buying process was understandable and easy. Great place for a car!

• Bought 3 cars From them!!

I love doing business with Buyers Choice. I am currently driving my third car from them and will buy more in the future. The family oriented atmosphere and great customer service make it a very pleasant buying experience. I high recommend them to anyone!!