445 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Friendly Ford from DealerRater.com
  • Great Customer Service

Purchased 2015 Ford F-150 Lariat. I had the best experience at Friendly Ford. Would highly recommend them and will definitely purchase from them again.

• Great dealer

My salesman was very nice and informative he listen to my needs and was very helpful putting me in the right truck Thanks Danny

• Truck Oil Change

When in for my regular oil change. They were quite busy but were able to get my truck out in a very reasonable amount of time. No complaints

• 2016 F-150 King Ranch from afar

I live in Austin, found the best deal for a new 2016 F-150 King Ranch in Crosby Texas. It was worth the drive. They had the new truck ready, efficient check out/financing, and very good upload on all the features from Danny, sales. They suggested a very good local custom shop, Hunter Outfitters, who then put on custom tires and wheels. Brian was very helpful there. Good experience with Friendly Ford. Easy deal.

• Great service

They did a really good job. Really fast and good customer service

They did a really good job. Really fast and good customer service

• Excellent Superb oil change

Excellent super fast oil change. This is the best place to get an oil change.

Excellent super fast oil change. This is the best place to get an oil change.

• Thorough Maintenance,Friendly Service Staff

The service people are always kind and friendly. The tech has always finished the service on my truck in very timely fashion as well as documenting every task and check he has done including comments on present needs and foreseeable future preventive measures that can be taken to avoid problems down the road. Very satisfied with the service, that's why I continue to come back each time.

• Helpful and knowledgeable sales staff

While I didn't end up buying from Friendly Ford, their sales staff were exceptional and I really learned a lot about the vehicle I was in the market for,

• Great Salesperson!

We were extremely pleased with our purchase of the 2013 Ford F150 truck!

We were extremely pleased with our purchase of the 2013 Ford F150 truck!

• nice clean friendly looking place

Everyone I talk to was very helpful and nice. wonderful, excited, friendly loving place with lots of smiling faces walking around