RBM of Alpharetta

3130 reviews

3130 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of RBM of Alpharetta from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

April 10, 2019

My sale person, Pam Banda helps me and my husband a lot. She is so helpful and so nice to us. The process was so fast and easy. Thank to her again!!! Moreover,... Lisa the finance diretor. She is so nice and makes things easier for us to understand the process. We drove from Nashville, TN to GA to get a car. It was a greatttt experience. It was wroth it!!!!‍♀️❤️

Pamela Banda

Sales & Leasing

(5.0) 129 reviews

April 9, 2019

My wife and I just leased our 4th vehicle from Bill Favini at RBM Mercedes Benz in Alpharetta, GA. Bill has continuously given us exceptional service,... honest and straightforward assessments of each vehicle we were considering and is very pleasant to work with. Our discussions were always smooth and hassle-free, and Bill went out of his way to make certain that we received an excellent deal. Hands down, Bill is the best Salesperson we have ever dealt with among several States that we have lived in -- given his long Sales experience and professionalism. With regard to RBM Dealership, we would not go anywhere else for a vehicle. The Finance Dept is very honest and easy to work with (Lisa Brennan), and their Service Dept is superb providing impeccable 5-star service, treating their customers with respect and having demonstrated excellent reliability and dependability in repairing our vehicles rapidly and efficiently. Over the years, we have owned cars from BMW, Lexus, Buick, and Ford, but RBM Mercedes in Alpharetta has always provided us the best service of our vehicles at a fair price, bar none.

Bill Favini

(5.0) 195 reviews

April 8, 2019

Steve Byrd is very knowledgeable, caring, patient and courteous when dealing with our repairs. He calls back promptly and explains any problems or concerns... I may have.

Steve Byrd

Service Advisor

(4.5) 22 reviews

April 6, 2019

RBM of Alpharetta is hands down the best dealership to purchase from. Last February Kyle helped my boyfriend and I purchase a 2014 Mercedes Benz. Kyle... was knowledgeable, honest, and knew the product inside and out. We couldn’t have been happier with the purchase. A couple days ago we reached out to Kyle about purchasing a new car and he immediately assisted us. That same day we came into RBM of Alpharetta and Kyle thoroughly went through all of our options and once again, found us the the perfect car. Kyle is an amazing salesman and makes purchasing a car easy!

April 5, 2019

Kyle went out of his way to get me a great deal. I’ve bought two cars from him within the last 2 years and I have no complaints! Make sure to ask for Kyle.

March 29, 2019

Dan Berry recently helped us buy our 4th Certified Used Mercedes from RBM of Alpharetta. This one was a beautiful 2016 GLK for my wife’s sister. Dan is... an extremely knowledgeable, no pressure salesperson who immediately puts his customers at ease. He takes the time to find out what you want and what you need. This latest purchase was just as smooth and painless as all others and my sister-in-law loves her pristine new GLK. Paul Giles

Dan Berry

(5.0) 161 reviews

Steve Byrd

Service Advisor

(4.5) 22 reviews

March 29, 2019

Gwen Moss was very knowledgeable in all the options Mercedes of Alpharetta has to offer. She helped me analyze my situation and placed me in a better position... as a car buyer with financing. I would highly recommend her as a salesperson as she was patient and allowed me to ask any and all questions until I was comfortable with my purchase.

Thank you Okevia. We really appreciate the kind words and thank you for your business. We're delighted to hear Gwen could provide you with a great buy...ing experience. Your 100% satisfaction is our priority and we do what we can to make the buying experience the best it can be. Happy driving!Sincerely,RBM of Alpharetta

Gwen Moss

Sales & Leasing

NOT RATED

March 29, 2019

I purchased a new GLC 300 from RBM Mercedes Benz of Alpharetta. Great experience!! Dan was very knowledgeable and professional. Thank you for such... awesome experience!!!

March 29, 2019

I can't say enough about Kyle Edson! He was friendly, knowledgeable & a pleasure to work with on the purchase of my '14 Toyota Sequoia. He came into work... early to meet me & what I appreciated most was his patience & no pressure attitude. Lisa in the finance dept was also a delight. Super nice & made everything smooth & easy! The general sales manager Peter even sat down to chat for a few minutes about a friend of his that owned a Toyota. My experience at RBM Alpharetta was top notch! Thanks Kyle for an exceptional car buying experience!

Thank you akins6. We really appreciate the kind words and thank you for your business. We're delighted to hear the whole team at RBM of Alpharetta cou...ld provide you with a delightful buying experience. Your 100% satisfaction is our priority and we do what we can to make the buying experience the best it can be. Happy driving!Sincerely,RBM of Alpharetta

March 29, 2019

Andy helped me out in trading my Audi in for a 4runner. This dealership handles cars other than Mercedes everyone in a while. Quick, painless and easy... deal! Would recommend.

Andy Sayers