RBM of Alpharetta

3091 reviews

3091 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of RBM of Alpharetta from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

March 25, 2019

For months now I have been shopping for a used Mercedes with David Wang at RBM of Alpharetta. I was impressed with his patience and his desire to work... with us to find the right car for us. He did not want me to settle and was diligent in his search for the perfect match. The service did not stop there. David went above and beyond once we found the MB for us. He made sure it was it was detailed and even had the Service Dept go through the car once again to make sure it needed nothing upon delivery to us. I will be going back to RBM and David for my next purchase and have zero hesitance sending any friend or family member.

David Wang

(4.9) 195 reviews

March 21, 2019

Kyle was willing to go the extra mile to get us the car we wanted. He even drove to our house to pick up a title.

Kyle Edson

(5.0) 216 reviews

March 20, 2019

I am extremely impressed with RMB of Alpharetta including the friendliness of all the employees and their expertise of the Mercedes automotive industry.... Terri Reese was most efficient, looking into my requirements, offering suggestions, and very knowledgeable about all aspects of the vehicle in which I purchased. The entire process was streamlined and quick. This was my second purchase from RBM and I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a top quality dealership!

Tom Ahern

(5.0) 296 reviews

Terri Reese

(5.0) 27 reviews

Steve Byrd

Service Advisor

(4.4) 17 reviews

March 18, 2019

I recently leased a 2019 AMG E53 from RBM of Alpharetta. Bill Favini and his staff were extremely professional and were a pleasure to work with. Mr. Favini... has been in the business for over 30 years and he made the entire process seamless. They have certainly earned my future business.

Bill Favini

(5.0) 190 reviews

Elisabeth Sexton

Product Concierge

(5.0) 57 reviews

March 15, 2019

Impressive location and facility and great people! Terri helped us get the car we wanted and we could not be happier! Highly recommend this place!

Terri Reese

(5.0) 27 reviews

March 12, 2019

I had a really awesome experience when I purchased my Mercedes from RBM of Alpharetta, thanks to Ramona the Sales Representative. She was very courteous... and pleasant to deal with and above all, she made me feel at ease. She guided me all the way through the process and made it very smooth and painless. I will certainly recommend Ramona to my friends and anyone who needs to buy a car from RBM.

Thank you Vito. We really appreciate the kind words and thank you for your business. We're delighted to hear Ramona could provide you with a great buy...ing experience. Your 100% satisfaction is our priority and we do what we can to make the buying experience the best it can be. Happy driving!Sincerely,RBM of Alpharetta

Ramona Razavi

(5.0) 195 reviews

March 12, 2019

We are so happy with our experience at RBM of Alpharetta! Their professionalism and customer service excelled any expectations. Michael Pietrzak, went... above and beyond to make sure we were confortable and happy with our choice. He adviced us without being pushy at all. Sharon Thompson at their fiance department was exelente as well. We recommend them without hesitation!

Thank you Luisa123. We really appreciate the kind words and thank you for your business. We're delighted to hear Michael and Sharon could provide you ...with a great buying experience. Your 100% satisfaction is our priority and we do what we can to make the buying experience the best it can be. Happy driving!Sincerely,RBM of Alpharetta

Michael Pietrzak

(5.0) 72 reviews

March 11, 2019

I had a very pleasant experience with my leasing of a vehicle. It was very enjoyable as far as the efficiency and little amount of time the process took.... I would highly recommend my sales staff, especially Pam, she made me feel very comfortable.

Hello, cat56. We are thrilled to hear Pam provided you with the high quality service you deserve! Thank you for taking the time to share your experie...nce with us. We wish you all the best!Happy driving,RBM of Alpharetta

Pamela Banda

(5.0) 127 reviews

March 11, 2019

If your looking for an Incredible Experience in buying a new or used car then you have no other choice than to work with Kagan Scott at RBM of Alpharetta.... My wife and I were apprehensive about Looking an Negotiating for a Used Vehicle knowing the usual horror stories we have had in the past and heard about from others whom experience the same. Such as the price is good only for today and you will not get get the same price tomorrow. But i can tell you we definitely didn't experience anything like that with Kagan Scott of RBM of Alpharetta. He was both giving of his time and knowledge and pointed out what our options were and even did some research for us to assure us we were getting the best deal anywhere within 250 miles. Kagan was a straight shooter gave us the best price anywhere around and allowed us the time we craved to think about the commitment we were about to undertake. In the end I truly believe we got the best deal that was available to us or anyone else and thanks to Kagan Scott we are the proud owner of an incredible Infiniti QX50 which we love. Basically an employee makes or breaks the feeling you have toward a dealership and Kagan Scott made our opinion of RBM of Alpharetta a 5 star experience and if asked I would recommend that everyone that's looking for a new or used car definitely don't past up dealing with Mr Scott he won't disappoint, and you'll also be recommending him if someone asks "how bad was it" you'll smile and and say it was a walk in the park.

Thank you very much scotty3154. We are grateful for the kind words and we thank you for your business. RBM of Alpharetta is delighted to hear Kagan co...uld provide you with a professional, and engaging buying experience. Your complete satisfaction is our priority and we do what we can to make the buying experience the best it can be. Happy driving!Sincerely,RBM of Alpharetta

Tom Ahern

Mary Brown

Customer Experience Consultant

(5.0) 14 reviews

March 8, 2019

Got my first vehicle here, really good conditions! Everything were smooth and nice. Great experience, nice dealer, good deal! I'll recommend this dealer... to my friends!

Hello, Jerry! We are thrilled to hear Pam provided you with the high quality service you deserve! Thank you for taking the time to share your experie...nce with us. We wish you all the best!Happy driving,RBM of Alpharetta

Pamela Banda