Sellers-Sexton Ford Lincoln Mazda

• Happy Second-Time Purchaser!

We've worked with Mark Howlett twice now and both times he's gone above and beyond. Not only does this dealership ensure a quality transaction, they will work with you to negotiate the best possible price so both parties are happy. If you understand you don't get a vehicle at cost and the salesman needs to make money on the purchase, you'll be so happy you came here!!!

• Great experience purchasing a new vehicle

Hi Bryan, we're glad to hear that you had such a good experience. We look forward to serving you in the future! Thank you!

Purchasing my new 2017 F-150 with the assistance of Joanna Boulware at Sellers-Sexton was very pleasant. Typically, from past experiences, new vehicle purchases are dreaded - definitely not the case here!

• Speedy

Hi Andrew! Thanks for the great feedback. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again in the future.

Joanna is always great to work with. Mike Freeman and his team are always professional and take their time to know every customer. Jeremy had finance ready and a great rate in no time. Always appreciate the hard work during my visits.

• Joanna Boulware

Thanks Michael! You're right, Joanna is a true professional! Thank you for your business, please let us know if we can help in any way.

This is the third car I have bought from Joanna. She is extremely professional and has always been courteous and tried her best to make sure I am a satisfied customer.

• Best experience when buying a car

Thanks Juan! Safe travels!

Joanna Boulware made our experience of buying our new 2017 Mustang GT a great one. She took care of us from the moment we walk into the dealership to the moment we signed all the paperwork to make the deal official. Thank you all for everything that you all did for us.

Thanks Juan! Safe travels!

• Great Car Buying Experience!

Thank you for the great feedback Godfreys! We hope that you are enjoying your Fusion Energi. Safe travels!

We have purchased cars from Seller-Sexton Ford Dealership in the past & always got a very fair deal - so when we decided to trade in our 2013 Ford Fusion for a newer, but used, Fusion (we also wanted a Hybrid Energi), there was no doubt where we were going. We met up with Joanna Boulware, who made us feel comfortable - she's very knowledgeable & no pressure! With the help of Joanna & another member of the staff, Mike Freeman, they located a 2017 USED Ford Fusion Hybrid Energi with 13,000 miles on it & everything we had asked for in it. It arrived the next morning from a Ford Auction in KC. Joanna went "beyond the call of duty" & made our car buying experience a pleasure. We would definitely recommend Joanna & Seller-Sexton to anyone interested in buying a new or used vehicle. THANKS JOANNA, WE LOVE OUR CAR!!

• 2015 MKC

Joanna Boulware was very professional and responsive to all our needs. I would recommend this dealership to family and friends.

Thank you! We would love to help your family and friends too! Safe travels.

Thank you! We would love to help your family and friends too! Safe travels.

• Satisfied Customer

Thank you Clarence & Teresa! We appreciate your business, and we think Joanna is awesome too! ;D

Joanna Boulware was awesome, she was very helpful and gave of her time freely. She explained everything and answered all our questions. Thank you, Joanna, and Sellers-Sexton Ford, for going above and beyond to make our 2017 Ford Focus purchase experience a great one!

• Joanna is fantastic!

Hi Nicole! Thanks for sharing your experience, we look forward to serving you again!

Joanna worked with me to help me find the exact car I wanted. I explained to her exactly what I wanted and she was able to help me find it. She and the rest of the staff at Sellars-Sexton are great and have a family atmosphere. I won't be buying anywhere else.

• Joanna Boulware at Sellers Sexton is awesome!

Hi Denice! Thanks for sharing your experience, we think Joanna is pretty great too!

Joanna knew the answers to all our questions. We decided on a vehicle after driving one on the lot. Even though they didn't have the exact vehicle we wanted, Joanna searched and found one that was perfect. She made the whole process easy. Joanna went over all the features of the vehicle with us in the vehicle when we picked up the vehicle.