Quality Car Store

(5.0) 4 reviews

Call This Dealer

• Treated like a member of the Family!

From the very start, in October of 2014, Barry and Nannette have treated me with kindness and respect. I was recommended to them from a "sister friend..." that is in the car business that said " Barry knows cars and will treat you right" Boy, was she ever right! I am ALWAYS treated like a member of the family. Barry knows cars and he employs really top notch mechanics, who not only keep your car humming, but take meticulous pride in keeping your car humming along mile after mile.Thank you to Barry and Nanette and wonderful Sayid! I will be a life long customer and I know ...a Member of the Quality Car Store Family for many years to come!

• Quality cars, quality people

Just finished a transaction and found these folks great to work with. Barry has a good eye for a good car, and he fills his lot with 'em. Then Nanette... does everything she can to make a deal that's good for both parties. Careful attention to detail, nice warranty options, a shop full of garage memorabilia. Plus, friendly staff that have been with them for as many as 30 years. You can't ask for a better endorsement than that. Recommend you check out this small, family-owned, long-time Pittsburgh business. You won't be sorry.

• Couldn't ask for more

Last year I didn't think I would be able to buy a car until I stepped into Quality Car Store and began to work with Nanette and Barry. They worked wit...h me for almost a month to help me get the car that I wanted. They could have easily sold the car to another customer. Yes, the rate isn't good, but neither was my credit. But, there were also no extra fees that are typically associated when buying a car with bad credit. My finance company has been great to deal with, also. Some issues have come up with the car recently, and although I have been a bit of a pain trying to get my car repaired, they have been nothing but patient and professional every time I have spoken with them. They are working to get my car back to the way it was running when I purchased it. My 2004 Jetta has been a very reliable pre-owned vehicle. I have not been a day without my car yet, even with the issues that have arisen. So, if you are looking for a dealership that can possibly get you into a vehicle, this is an excellent one to deal with.

• Quality Car Store helped me out

I don't have great credit and wasn't sure I'd be able to get into a decent used car. Nanette at Quality Car Store was very helpful and was able to get... me financed on a nice used SUV that fit my budget. I would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a fair deal on a used car. The whole process went very smoothly from beginning to end.

Quality Car Store