Auto World Sales & Leasing

• Good customer service

Ed Robinson and Marci did a great job at handling our car buying process they both throughly explained how everything worked and if by any chance we ever needed help just to give them a call and I really appriciate their good customer service

• Satisfied customer

I bought my vehicle 4 months ago and love it! I would recommend to friends and family.

• Auto world is #1

I purchased my vehicle two months ago from auto world and haven't had any problems. The salesman were very helpful and understanding. I would recommend auto world to friends and family!!

• Satisfied

Good service, I am a satisfied customer. Friendly staff,

Good service, I am a satisfied customer. Friendly staff,

• Amazing service

It's was a great experience and I walked away very satisfied!!! I recommend this place to anyone and everyone! They know what they're doing fast easy and great vehicles to choose from, thanks Auto World!!!

• great service

Great service friendly and quick had almost bought a car from another competitor so glad it fell through

• Excellent Service, Easiest Car Purchase Ever.

The guys at the Fremont location took such good care of us. They gave us a great deal, and they were very courteous and helpful. The purchasing process was simple and quick. We will return again and again when we need a pre-owned car!

• GREAT PLACE!!!

AWESOME!!! THIS PLACE TOOK GREAT CARE OF ME AND MY FAMILY!!!

AWESOME!!! THIS PLACE TOOK GREAT CARE OF ME AND MY FAMILY!!!

• Great place to buy a car! Thanks Pete!

I recently bought a car and was very pleased with the experience! Thanks again Peter!

• HAPPY REPEAT CUSTOMER!

I purchased a vehicle from Autoworld when they use to be on Nellis and they were able to get me financed when nobody else could (I went to atleast 15 other places) I was not able to buy the BMW I really wanted but I understood that was my own fault for letting my credit rating drop but I accepted a vehicle that I felt would be reliable to begin rebuilding my credit and 2 years later I just made my second purchase from the new Autoworld on Fremont and now that my credit rating has went up significantly I was able to purchase the exact vehicle I wanted and they got me into it with no money down this time! Thanks again! As you know, I have already sent you 4 friends and I will continue to send you everyone I talk to!