Auto World Sales & Leasing

• Auto world

Auto world is a great place to purchase a vehicle.

Auto world is a great place to purchase a vehicle.

• The best

Got my car almost a year ago and it's been so great to have a auto place that's not just about money but really take pride in there vehicles but put more pride in the customer service THANKS AUTOWORLD many blessings!

• customer

Great service. WOULD RECOMMEND TO FAMILY AND FRIENDS

Great service. WOULD RECOMMEND TO FAMILY AND FRIENDS

• Good customer service

Ed Robinson and Marci did a great job at handling our car buying process they both throughly explained how everything worked and if by any chance we ever needed help just to give them a call and I really appriciate their good customer service

• Satisfied customer

I bought my vehicle 4 months ago and love it! I would recommend to friends and family.

• Auto world is #1

I purchased my vehicle two months ago from auto world and haven't had any problems. The salesman were very helpful and understanding. I would recommend auto world to friends and family!!

• Satisfied

Good service, I am a satisfied customer. Friendly staff,

Good service, I am a satisfied customer. Friendly staff,

• Amazing service

It's was a great experience and I walked away very satisfied!!! I recommend this place to anyone and everyone! They know what they're doing fast easy and great vehicles to choose from, thanks Auto World!!!

• great service

Great service friendly and quick had almost bought a car from another competitor so glad it fell through

• Excellent Service, Easiest Car Purchase Ever.

The guys at the Fremont location took such good care of us. They gave us a great deal, and they were very courteous and helpful. The purchasing process was simple and quick. We will return again and again when we need a pre-owned car!