• No follow up!!

Called about a vehicle and after I drove 40min to dealership they tell me it was sold.

• They was very good at showing me their cars

It was good seeing what they had to offer. I would definitely recommend them to other people

• BMW 328 i 2014

Very professional dealer with well trainned stuff with strictly follow up in really very good manners , i bought my BMW 328 from them and for sure my next car will be from mac cars

• BMW 328 i 2014

• Toyota 4 runner

Did not purchase due to purchasing something in a lower price range. Very proactive dealer.

• Mercedes GL - Great Sales Service/Outstanding SUV

It's 2016 and I just bought my 2012 Mercedes Benz GL. I have been to some high end certified Mercedes dealer to get the used Mercedez but I return them because the engine is noiser. Finally I went to MAC Cars to see the GL which they advertised it online for less and also much lesser mileage. I'd say lets give it a try because other places we're so expensive. I was surprised because I was treated with friendly service and honest staff. On top of that the Mercedes is like brand new and the engine is so quieter and responsive compare to the other dealer. They are willing to make things right for us. Me and my wife were extremely pleased. Also they give us a nice financing rate which we end up paying less. The saying is right. don't judge the book by its cover. I will go again to buy my next car with them.

• Great customer service, top of the line service!

We were searching for an Audi Q5 and found it here. They were able to work with us. Abdul and the rest of the staff mad the process easy. The outside of the dealer may look creepy but they are a well run place. Many years of experience and the owner is alway around to greet customers and answer questions. The inventory is top of the line with car fax reports for all. We will be back!!!!!!! Thanks for everything guys, keep up the good work.

• Excellent Honest Used Car Dealership

I have purchased three cars from Mac Cars and I must say the entire experience is wonderful. Paul, Omi and Sid are absolutely the best! Great, honest and caring people. As a woman, who is astute to auto purchase research and finance - I must say, they never tried to get over on me because of gender.

• Great experience

I bought a 2009 White HONDA CRV 3 weeks ago. The price is fair and the car runs nicely. The staff are professional. Abdel is very friendly and answered all the questions I had, and also helped me with the car body touch up. I recommend this place.

• AUDI Q5

The owner Sid was very nice and helpful. I recommend this place!

The owner Sid was very nice and helpful. I recommend this place!