Skip to main content

J & J Auto Sales

Not rated Dealerships need five reviews in the past 24 months before we can display a rating.
Visit J & J Auto Sales
Saturday 9:00am–3:00pm
Sunday Closed
(410) 702-4452 (410) 702-4452

Pleasure to do business

Very honest, and it was a great experience. Would totally recommend him ! Johnny was very personable and he took the time to answer any questions we had !!

Best pre-owned dealer anywhere!

This is the fourth satisfied purchase our household has made from J & J! They are always our go to dealer when shopping for a quality vehicle since our first visit 12 years ago. There is no other pre-owned dealership as friendly, honest and professional. Their selection is always in like new condition- impeccably detailed and serviced prior to test driving. There are no gimmicks or tricks just helpful folks with integrity. Our shopping experience was relaxed, quick and easy. We travel from Baltimore to Westminster to check out their inventory and are treated like family. Jay, Kris and Jerry are the best! Thank you J & J for getting us back on the road....again:)

OUTSTANDING

Easiest car buying experience I've EVER had. Vehicle was in pristine condition. Even saved me money on the financing end. I believe I got a great deal on a great vehicle with low mileage. Highly recommend dealing with Kris, Jerry and Jay!!

Great experience

This was the easiest experience we have ever had buying a used car.I feel that we got great deal from honest people who care.jerry ,jay and kris made everything so seamless.I would highly recommend them

THANKS AGAIN

Great Dealership

Very friendly and helpful staff. Great variety of cars to choose from. Made the process of buying a new car simple and stress free. Great deals on the cars as well.

Dealer response

Thanks for your business, enjoy your new ride!

Very good experience

Jay made the purchase so easy. I would have been out the door in 1 hour if I had of had all my papers readily available. Jay knows how to make you want to go to the dealership not a computer.

REALLY APPRECIATE THE BUSINESS

Amazing experience

Process was quick and easy, In and out in a hour. Answered all the questions we had. Van is perfect for our family and like brand new. Would go back here again.

Customer Review

Jay made our buying experience smooth and easy! We were in and out of his office within an hour. He took our old car off our hands and gave us a good price! Great customer service! We will be referring to our friends!

Buying used car

Very good experience. Process was very fast was in and our in an hour after I picked a car. Thanks for the quick service Chris

Amazing Experience

Jay has been a family friend for years. Today was my 1st experience purchasing a vehicle from him and I am thrilled. Not only was he honest, patient, and helpful, he did his best to help me with getting my payments to where I needed them AND was able to add in an extended warranty while keeping me at my price point! So excited to have been able to give him my business and will definitely spread the word on what a great place to purchase a used vehicle .

ALWAYS GREAT TO HELP SOMEONE.. THANK YOU FOR YOUR BUSINESS