• Custom Wheel Alignment

Work performed on time and met the custom wheel alignment specifications.

Work performed on time and met the custom wheel alignment specifications.

• recent buy of a Chevy Volt

The process was smooth and easy. I was treated well and well instructed re the nuances of my new vehicle

• Solid Service - except front license plate

All was good! Solid communication and timing for oil change. Vehicle was also returned w a clean exterior. Only complaint is how the front license plate on the vehicle was returned. We have elongated screws holding the front plate in AND seems that they were tampered with (either pulled/bend/or tried to be removed). The front plate was bend and the screws were lose. Unfortunate...considering it's a novelty plate that is important to us. I'm 100% confident going in that the front plate was in working and perfect condition. I checked myself.

• boardwalk chevrolet

This was best and easiest car buying experience I have had. I was referred to the sales group through my relationship with the service manager of another marque in the dealership group. The entire sales team was friendly, knowledgeable and made the entire process quick and painless. I was very pleased with the pricing, as they were very quick to explain the various rebates and adjustments. the entire process took less than an hour and felt more like a visit with friends than an onerous chore. I have purchased cars from numerous high end brands and this was by far the best sales experience I have had. I would give Boardwalk an unqualified endorsement and would quickly recommend them to a anyone in the market for a new car.

• Great experience buying a Bolt

Knowledgeable staff answered all of my questions and helped me quickly get the car I wanted.

• 50th Aniv Camaro

Excellent service and professionals from Sales to Finance dept

Excellent service and professionals from Sales to Finance dept

• Good to go

Salesman was professional. They went out of the way trying to find perfect vehicle for me on the lot. There was no pushing this and they let me take my time on deciding what I want to do. I am truly happy with my decision of buying a vehicle to them .

• Silverado

Oliver was great and found the truck I was looking for.

Oliver was great and found the truck I was looking for.

• Truck Purchase

Had A great experience purchasing a new truck especially with Oliver and who helped us throughout the process.

• Service on my 2013 Cadillac XTS

Vehicle was in for a beauty treatment and a 55000 mile checkup. Took it in the afternoon before my appointment and got it back the next morning. My last visit was October 2016 and this one was April 2017. The labor price went up $25.00.