Boardwalk Auto Mall

228 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

February 13, 2021

Highly Recommended, Great customer service. Thank you To Annas A, you made my purchase process much easier and comfortable. I bought a new car online.... Annas responded to all my questions and processed the purchase deal online. I got my new car on my driveway in few hours.

December 27, 2020

told by service advisor both axel and seal were replaced. Seal was not replaced causing diff to run low on oil. Causing Premature failure of the rear... differential. When I bought the car back they resealed the rear differential saying everything was okay. When I picked the car up from dealer, the Diff was now making howling noises. I would not recommend any boardwalk dealer!

September 8, 2020

I went to buy a certified pre-owned car (VW). I liked the car and was OK with the price. However, the salespeople were shady, played me, lied. They told... me they would do a $300 discount, then they said that it was a mistake that it was only $100. In the meantime (one day), the car price went down. Then they would not even honor those $100. They lied about the car (eg: said it was a lease when CarFax stated it was a rental) and they hid information. They are extremely gender-biased. So if you are a woman, don't put a foot there. You don't want to deal with their condescending ways or them talking to your male friend instead of you (the buyer). They also made me waste tons of time promising things they did not honor. It was an awful experience. They don't seem trustworthy. After that experience, I understood why so many new online businesses that cut down the middle man (dealers) are popping up! I bought a car elsewhere.

July 9, 2020

Prepare for a bombardment of emails and phone calls if you ask for details on a car. As well as the standard “these babies are going fast” cut and paste... statement. Found multiple things not listed in the CARFAX or in the listing like small body work here and there. I mentioned I would not be paying the asking price because of what I discovered but I was still interested in the vehicle. The guy, “sold the car” while scanning my ID and insurance so I could test drive it. 10 days later that same car is still in inventory. Kind of a blessing because I got the same car somewhere else for less money and none of the hidden body work.

February 25, 2020

Smooth, fast and painless car buying process! This is the 6th car I have bought in my lifetime and also the best customer service by far! Also worth mentioning... that I got a really sale price on the car I bought. I didn't have to spend all afternoon at the dealership like on my previous purchases experience at other dealerships. Will come back, for sure, for my next car!

February 13, 2020

This dealership is the opposite of all the bad stereotypes around car dealerships. Juan and Mariah are top notch on the sales side. They actually take... care is you as a customer. Eddie is the most personal and competent finance manager I’ve ever dealt with. If everyone could buy from these great people the stereotype of buying a car would be complete different!

December 31, 2019

I was looking to buy a used Jeep Compass for my daughter. The sales person was very calm and not pushy at all. Let me test drive several cars with no pressure.... Knowledgeable about the cars. Overall a very good experience and I recommend them.

January 22, 2019

Shopping for a vehicle can be one of the most stressful experiences ever. My experience at Sacramento Nissan was not the least bit stressful. They had... the vehicle I wanted at a price I could live with, and getting through the whole purchase process was simple. I was out of the dealership, test drive, and financing complete, in just under 2 hours. My salesman, Robert was superb, and Rami in finance was very pleasant, and efficient.

December 20, 2017

Great overall experience. Don was a pleasure to deal with. I am very happy with my purchase.

December 13, 2017

Our experience at Boardwalk Chevrolet last month was exceptional. I walked in knowing the model I was interested in, but none were in stock. Within moments,... Ben found the exact car I wanted at another dealership and made a trade so that the car I wanted would be available the following day. Ian made the trip and took good care of it along the way. When it came time to complete the paperwork, Ian was efficient, thorough, and made the process as painless and hassle-free as possible. A tiny ding in the door was taken care of quickly and was done well. They have a friendly, responsive, and capable team at Boardwalk Chevrolet. I am a completely satisfied customer and will return when I'm in the market for another Chevrolet vehicle.