• Great Experience

Visited another Toyota Dealer where we purchased our two previous Toyota's, and were not impressed with the experience. Based upon a recommendation of a friend who purchased a car from Fox Lake Toyota (when they first opened) we gave them a try. Our initial visit was to test look at a Toyota Certified Used Vehicle. Upon entering the dealer I was impressed how I was greeted and introduced to a sales rep (Dan) to assist me. The sales rep answered all my questions, and I was never pressured. I asked for the sales rep card when I left. We did not purchase a car that first visit, but I returned several times. We worked with our sales rep in person, via email and text messages to test drive vehicles. Each time we arrived the cars were ready to be drive. We decided to purchase a 2012 Camry SE. We set up an appointment to met with my sales rep and discuss pricing. The purchase price we agreed upon was ~ $160 more than the price we initially requested. The agreed upon pricing was separate from any discussion of a trade in. We decided to sell our vehicle ourselves and not as a trade-in. Our sales rep located a Camry in the color and options and we agreed upon a day and time to purchase the vehicle. The agreed upon day and time the vehicle was ready. We finalized all the necessary paperwork, and my wife drove the new car home. In total I visited four different Toyota dealership looking at different Toyota Certified Used and new vehicles. I could have purchased the new Camry from anyone of four dealers, but chose Fox Lake based upon my first impression when I entered the dealership and the overall sales rep experience.

• Tacoma owner

Justin Sasman helped us find and purchase our new 2017 Tacoma. He was extremely knowledgeable about the vehicle and all the accessories. He took the tome to answer all of our questions and didn't pressure us for a sale. I would recommend Justin to all our friends and family looking to purchase a new or used vehicle. Thanks again Justin for the excellent quality of service you provided our family. The Presl family

• Great Salesman/Dealer

Easiest and most stress free experience in buying a new vehicle.Salesman Luis was such a polite gentleman and made us feel like family spent a lot of time explaining every detail about our new purchase I would recommend Garber Toyota and Luis they were great!! Our 2017 Highlander LE Plus AWD not bad either!

• PERFECT IN EVERY WAY!

I was looking to lease a brand new RAV4 and they did just that for me! I was previously in a leased 2014 RAV4, and they did a great job! getting my payments to where I wanted them to be! everyone was so nice and the whole experience was great from start to finish!

• Incompetent computer system

Might be a great place, but their computer system lets you book appointments when they are closed. Now I have to take a second day off of work to get a car serviced. Will never come here again or buy another Toyota.

• Super easy!

Visit Bob from Garber Toyota. He was so nice and patient. No-pressure salesman. Great experience.

• Great servce

Convenience, courteous staff and quick service. It is always a pleasant experience when we bring our cars for service at Fox Lake Toyota.

• Great Service

Everyone there was nice and very helpful. I purchased a new vehicle and everyone there seemed genuine, no pressure to purchase.

• Great place to buy.

John is always friendly and willing to help. He is a great salesman. The waiting area is comfy and clean, makes waiting while your car is being serviced nicer.

• Friendly Staff & Fast Service

I walked in to friendly staff and left in a short period of time due to their fast and efficient service.