Garber Fox Lake Toyota

428 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

June 18, 2019

I have been a customer since 2012.I purchased my Yaris from Garber,and have taken my car there (only) for all maintenance and repairs.I never had an issue... with their service.Their staff,(specifically Dale and Victor)have given me second to none service.

Jeffrey, we appreciate your kind comments about our staff and are pleased to hear you always have a great experience with us! Thank you so much for ch...oosing Garber Fox Lake Toyota for all of your automotive needs!

June 11, 2019

I went in for an oil change and tire rotation. I was told one of my lug nuts was stripped and they would have to replace the stud. This would cost $158.... I have some doubts this was that happened before I took my car in.

Mr. Semasko, I'm sorry you feel this way. A stripped lug nut or stud is not terribly uncommon problem. I hope we didn't lose your trust or business. ... Please feel free to call or contact me directly if you'd like to talk. Thank you. Dan Schomer General Manager /Garber Fox Lake Toyota dschomer@garbertoyota.com / 847.587.9200

• August 16, 2012

Visited another Toyota Dealer where we purchased our two previous Toyota's, and were not impressed with the experience. Based upon a recommendation of... a friend who purchased a car from Fox Lake Toyota (when they first opened) we gave them a try. Our initial visit was to test look at a Toyota Certified Used Vehicle. Upon entering the dealer I was impressed how I was greeted and introduced to a sales rep (Dan) to assist me. The sales rep answered all my questions, and I was never pressured. I asked for the sales rep card when I left. We did not purchase a car that first visit, but I returned several times. We worked with our sales rep in person, via email and text messages to test drive vehicles. Each time we arrived the cars were ready to be drive. We decided to purchase a 2012 Camry SE. We set up an appointment to met with my sales rep and discuss pricing. The purchase price we agreed upon was ~ $160 more than the price we initially requested. The agreed upon pricing was separate from any discussion of a trade in. We decided to sell our vehicle ourselves and not as a trade-in. Our sales rep located a Camry in the color and options and we agreed upon a day and time to purchase the vehicle. The agreed upon day and time the vehicle was ready. We finalized all the necessary paperwork, and my wife drove the new car home. In total I visited four different Toyota dealership looking at different Toyota Certified Used and new vehicles. I could have purchased the new Camry from anyone of four dealers, but chose Fox Lake based upon my first impression when I entered the dealership and the overall sales rep experience.

June 9, 2019

Great service. Very polite and concerned employees. I would not go to any other dealer.

We hope everything was handled to your expectations, Elaine. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if there is ever anything else we can assist you... with.

June 6, 2019

Victor Aguilar is number 1! Great and speedy service!

Hi John, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! We look forward to your next visit! Take care!

May 29, 2019

Very pleasant...fast excellent service....thoroughly explained all services and cost up front

Hi Kimberly, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to reach... out!

May 26, 2019

Overall my purchasing experience are good sales personal jeff fosse are very professional sales personal

May 21, 2019

Very nice and clean location. Service guys are very quick and even gave me a free carwash without having me ask for one.

Thanks for sharing your recent service experience with us, Katarzyna! We hope you continue to choose Garber Fox Lake Toyota as your first choice for a...ll your vehicle needs.

May 16, 2019

They have been great, l can in with a problem, they cared, they help me from the start. The truck is fixed, they all were great.

We hope everything was handled to your expectations, Hugh. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if there is ever anything else we can assist you w...ith.

May 14, 2019

Great service, but they did not cancel the message about vehicle needs service.

Hello Terrance, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us this feedback. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can ...do for you.