Crossroads Used Cars LLC

3.9
Average based on 16 reviews.
  • THANKS! GREAT DEALERSHIP!

I am a 60 year old female and have bought 6 cars from crossroads over the past 30 years. All the cars have been "GREAT" to me! I have always enjoyed chating with Mike, Korey, Lori, and Debbie, they make things so easy and life so enjoyable! Thanks for another GOOD ONE, you guys are GREAT!

• Great Buying Experience

I was in the market for my son's first truck. Had been shopping for months and done my homework. The day we went test driving Crossroads was the last stop on our list and will from now on be our first stop ! Excellent Customer Service and we were told everything about the vehicle without me asking. Korey could not have been more helpful and honest with us. I have never in all of my years of vehicle buying felt so comfortable. I called back the next day with a couple of questions and as I expected was helped out with no problem. I have told everyone that this place is THE BEST ! We are completely satisfied with our purchase and my son has not stopped smiling !

• One of my best used car buying experiences ever.

One of my best used car buying experiences ever. I had a long list of trucks to test drive two weeks ago. They were my last stop on my route. I almost didn't go after reading previous reviews. I'm sure glad I did. I bought my truck from them the next day and drove it home. I live 45 minutes away and by the time I got home, my abs light kept coming on. I called Cory up and we scheduled an appointment for them to look at it at my earliest convenience. Due to my schedule, they took a peek at it a week later and ordered the part no questions asked. Another week later again, due to my schedule, they fixed it and I rolled outta there 45 minutes later. Just goes to show ya, I gave em a chance to make it right, and they did. I'll be recommending the crew at Crossroads to all my family and friends. Thanks guys.

• Great service and overall they answer all question

They are good and on top of any questions you have. They will have you answer fast.

• Cheap

Bought my kid a car here last week. So far she loves it and I didn't have much to spend. Now I'm the favorite parent

• Cheap and reliable

Bought my first vehicle here and am very satisfied with the quality. I didn't have to spend every dollar I have either, got a great deal. Great quality at fair price

• Great small town dealership

Friendly people, cheap prices, good customer service. Even recommended a cute little restaurant down the road to eat after purchasing our van. Thanks guys!

• Rude customer service

Very rude customer service called them up on the ph to ask how much their dealership will be willing to take for a vehicle he put me on hold then told me he had other customers to serve if I want the vehicle come check it out. His tone was very rude as if he was doing me a service of being on the ph with him. These old car auction buying dealers really tripped me out.

• Great service, friendly people

Friendly people, they were very patient with my rather picky wife. I will be coming back in a few short months to buy my daughter's first car.

• Crossroads Experience

I enjoyed the friendly small town experience. I would go back.

I enjoyed the friendly small town experience. I would go back.