4.0
  • Used car shopper

This place is ok , it's a small lot ,the salesman were ok, just more concerned of making as much money as possible of the cars

• Nice Used Cars

The dealership worked with me to earn my satisfaction and they always seem to have a good inventory of good used cars.

• nice place to get a used car

I got my CC here, and like it. They also take care of my car insurance. lol

I got my CC here, and like it. They also take care of my car insurance. lol

• nice place to get a used car

I got my CC from here. it is a nice car and they also take care of my car insurance. lol

• purchase of a used car

I bought 2010 Nissan Versa. He took care of everything about my car. He did every paper works perfectly and gently explained in detail because I am an international student who is not good at English. Although my car has some troubles, he repaired everything I complained. I'm satisfied with the deal, the price, and A/S. Ahmed is the man to be trusted.

• A good car buying experience

Pleasant experience, they worked hard to earn my business

Pleasant experience, they worked hard to earn my business

• Capitol Imports Is the Best! It's a home away home

Capitol Imports is the best! A home away from home. All of the salesmen are professional, honest, and caring. Mr. David, who is the owner, is very humble and works with his customers to take care of the car needs. They have comfortable leather furniture to relax on and watch television while getting your car serviced and they offer fresh coffee. The restroom is very clean, being that I have OCD, I felt very comfortable in there. Also, they have a loving, friendly business pet named Dexter. Dexter will sit in a chair next to you as if he is human, lol. I love Dexter, he nevers barks or try to attack. I am pleased with this company because they sold me a healthy BMW convertible two weeks ago. Thank you Capitol Imports.

• A very nice experience!

I purchased a preowned Jaguar from Tre at Cap City in June of 2013. It was a long-distance transaction since I am in Texas. Everything was handled over the phone or email and a deal was struck. Tre picked me up at the airport and David was just finishing detailing the car when I arrived. It was beautiful and was at least good if not better than described! The whole crew was a pleasure was a pleasure to deal with and I would consider making the 900-mile trip again if Capital City Imports had a vehicle that I wanted.

• Nice cars and people. slow response & followup

I submitted inquiry online expressing intrest in a car with a trade in. Was called within 48 hours but the car was no longer available (not a big deal). Was also told they were receiving another of same model in next few days and they would call me back. It's been a 9 days now and haven't heard back. The car still shows available for purchase online.

• Very Helpful

I was visiting the lot and looking at their cars. Their salesman John was very helpful and knowledgable. I would have no problem buying a car from John and Capital City Imports.