Call This Dealer

Used

136 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of City Auto Sales from DealerRater.com
  • Excellent Customer Service!

Hands down the best experience I've had buying a car! Kirt was such a friendly salesman that wasn't pushy and was really there to help! Thank you Kirt... and City Auto Sales! I LOVE my new ride!

• Best dealership!!

Kirt at City Auto Sales in Hueytown is wonderful! Folks go see them and get you a car!!! Very friendly and very reasonable. Fast services and trustw...orthy! ~Kelly~

Overall Experience

• Very pleasant. Friendly staff. Very helpful.

I really had a great experience. Very friendly and helpful sales people. I would recommend to anyone. My son like it very much too. Thank you.

• Great experience

Very nice. Went out of their way to meet my needs!! Set me up in a beautiful truck even though I had a tough trade situation.

Overall Experience

• Good buying experience.

Very good service. No pushy salesmen, up front and honest during the whole buying process. Overall good buying experience, would definitely do busin...ess here again.

• Great buying experience

I found this vehicle online and the salesman contacted with an hour of me inquiring on it. Very friendly and professional our salesman Kirt Was Grea...t I???ll tell all my friends and family about my great experience today!! Thanks again Kirt

Overall Experience

• Buying a vehicle made easy

My experience at City was second to none... All my expectations were exceeded and in a timely fashion. Give Kieth and his crew an opportunity and you ...will be surprised! Your business won't be missed over money. These guys make it happen!

• Great dealership

Great dealership to work with had a really good experience would highly recommend. Very quality vehicles to choose from. Will be buying from them agai...n on my next purchase

Overall Experience

• Could not have been better

This was my 5th vehicle to buy from city they always treat u good.So buy all your cars from city auto sales in hueytown Al

Overall Experience

• Was the best customer service experience shopping wise ever

Kirt was awesome!!! Very patient and worked hours on helping me find exactly what I was wanting and looking for!!! Would recommend anybody to go check... the team out at City Auto Dales

City Auto Sales