3.4
  • Exellent people

Very nice people to do bussiness. It was an exellent purchase and the best they gave me all the terms that I want. Specially thanks to Ale.

• bad dealership

Don't go to this dealer when I talked to one of the guys he told me that the car would be ready for me when I go. When I get there the car had a flat tire I turn it on and three lights where I asked about the lights and the guy said don't worry about it we got a guy who can fix it. They didn't even let me test drive the car because they first wanted to run my credit and see make me sign papers basically they wanted me to buy the car first then test drive it. I'm never going there again

• never replied

They never replied to any messages I sent regarding the cars I was looking at.

They never replied to any messages I sent regarding the cars I was looking at.

• Im pleased with the service

So far, im pleased with the service i received from s and m auto sales.

So far, im pleased with the service i received from s and m auto sales.

• Richard got me a nice car with a reasonable price

Richard serviced me. He was very intentive too my needs, got me a nice car with a reasonable price. .

• 2006 ford equinox

I am very pleased with my car runs great, only had one problem which was the air intake sensor other than that runs well.

• Great experience David was great

This is our second purchase and it was again a great experience David was great and got us a good deal. We will tell our friends and recommend them.

• The staff was very honest

First of all i would like to mention the staff was very honest and got straight to business. I liked the selection of cars you guys have with unbelievable prices and i appreciate.

• The staff here was very helpful

The staff here was very helpful and friendly......

The staff here was very helpful and friendly......

• Richard was great service very polite also

Richard was great great service very polite also. would recommend my friends and family.