Jennifer's Auto Sales & Service

This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

• Awesome Sales Staff

I took my daughter in to buy her first car, after going to several other dealerships my friend told me to head over to Jennifer's out in the valley because they have quite a few cars that were nice but not over priced. The sales staff was great no high pressure to purchase what you don't want and answered all of my questions. I have purchased a lot of cars over the years but this was the best buying experience that i have had ever. When i am ready for a car this is the place that i will be coming next.

• Super Friendly Staff

What a great experience! I bought my new car a few months ago and had a great experience with the sales staff and then when I got my free oil change I got to meet the service and they were just as great! Jennifer's has the friendliest sales and service staff in Spokane! Excellent!

• Great service

Great Service didn't have to wait long to be seen by a dealer employee. Didn't feel pushed into buying a vehicle. And didn't have to wait all day to get the deal done.

• Spokane's Best Used Car Dealer

Thank you Jennifer's for makingthe recent purchase of my new pre-owned vehicle so easy! Jennifer's Sales, Finance and Service Staff were all all professional and friendly! I love my car!

• Jennifer's is a Five Star Dealership!

Thank you Jennifer's Auto Sales for making my recent purchase so easy! I love my new car and got a great deal on it.