4.2
  • Subaru WRX

Worked with Sean. He went above and beyond to make my out of town buying experience as smooth as possible. The dealership is very easy to work with excellent prices. I highly recommend buying your next used car here.

• Nissan Titan

Chris Zatezalo is a great car salesman. Easy going and laid-back. Makes u feel like you was talking to a friend and not a car salesman blowing smoke trying to sell you a car. He works hard to get you the best deal and helps with any issues that come up.

• Good service from Towne Auto Brokers!

Thanks to Majid for selling me a really nice used vehicle.

Thanks to Majid for selling me a really nice used vehicle.

• Great inventory and even better service!

The dealership is clean and inviting! Met with Johann and was interested in a Cadillac. Got my application filled up and when I got back from my test drive I was already approved. Car is 10 years old, but runs and drive like new. Best and easiest car buying experience in the area!

• The Best in Town!

Absolutely the smoothest car buying experience...ever. Will go back for my next car. They work to get you the car you want. Thank You, Majid!

• Towne Auto

Searched for a used mini van for 2 weeks and then called towne auto. I saw a Honda in car gurus and called Towne to ask if they still had it. I went in the next morning and within a few hours purchased the Honda Odyssey. Jesse was my sales person and he provided a good buying experience for our family. The whole staff is friendly. This was our first time buying from them and we would return.

• Buying a used vehicle

Exelent costumer care, professionalism, salesperson was very compromised with his work.

• Buying a Car

I spoke all the time with a salesperson Johann and he helps a lot thru this process.

• red van

update I just want eddie to know he did a outstanding job and deserve a five star in all categorys again thanks a lot

• red van

I bought a van today great people to work with eddie I was so nice in helping to make sure I was satisfied I will tell others about towne auto brokers auto I am happy with my van did.nt have to leave town to fine one thanks for your service