4.0
  • Subaru WRX

Worked with Sean. He went above and beyond to make my out of town buying experience as smooth as possible. The dealership is very easy to work with excellent prices. I highly recommend buying your next used car here.

• BUYERS BEWARE!

BUYERS BEWARE! I purchased a jeep from here and it was one of the worst mistakes ever. I called for 2 1/2 weeks to get my title and every time I called I was told that it had been mailed out. After checking the mail once again to see that my title wasn't in the mail called to speak with Raina* about my issue and she told me that they didn't even have the title. At this point I'm now very upset because I have not only been lied to but you tell me you don't have my title. Raina then decides that she no longer wants to hear my concerns and hangs up on me because she doesn't like my tone of voice. Instead of talking to me and explaining what may have happened, because nobody has been talking to me, she “doesn't understand why I'm so upset” (her exact words). If I didn't have to drive 12 hours to return this car I would take it back today. Don't waste your time. I wish I would’ve done my research properly because after looking at multiple reviews apparently I’m not the only person who has had an issue with retrieving a title from this company.

• More than content with my purchase!

Johann was awesome! He communicated with me over the phone during the process since I couldn't be there and had to go to work. I was having difficulties on my end, but he still made it happen, and in no time I got a call that my car is being detailed and will be ready for pick up. He was super chill, and even helped to get my car rolling since I didn't know how to drive stick, lol. Overall, super happy with my experience!

• Nissan Titan

Chris Zatezalo is a great car salesman. Easy going and laid-back. Makes u feel like you was talking to a friend and not a car salesman blowing smoke trying to sell you a car. He works hard to get you the best deal and helps with any issues that come up.

• Good service from Towne Auto Brokers!

Thanks to Majid for selling me a really nice used vehicle.

Thanks to Majid for selling me a really nice used vehicle.

• Great inventory and even better service!

The dealership is clean and inviting! Met with Johann and was interested in a Cadillac. Got my application filled up and when I got back from my test drive I was already approved. Car is 10 years old, but runs and drive like new. Best and easiest car buying experience in the area!

• The Best in Town!

Absolutely the smoothest car buying experience...ever. Will go back for my next car. They work to get you the car you want. Thank You, Majid!

• Towne Auto

Searched for a used mini van for 2 weeks and then called towne auto. I saw a Honda in car gurus and called Towne to ask if they still had it. I went in the next morning and within a few hours purchased the Honda Odyssey. Jesse was my sales person and he provided a good buying experience for our family. The whole staff is friendly. This was our first time buying from them and we would return.

• Buying a used vehicle

Exelent costumer care, professionalism, salesperson was very compromised with his work.

• Buying a Car

I spoke all the time with a salesperson Johann and he helps a lot thru this process.