Findlay Acura

52 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

January 10, 2020

This dealership is excellent. Polite and caring employees that work hard to keep customers happy. Kevin Hicks is a great manager that every employee loves... to work for! Rebal in financing did a great job explaining everything in a way I could understand and Travis on the sales floor made sure I was confident in my decision.

November 30, 2019

I bought an Acura car in this dealership years ago. the buying process was better to most places and the guys there were very helpful, especially Gener... and Tay (I think that was his name). for years I took my car car for service after it was even paid off , even got a few loaner cars at no xtra charge and to this day, the cars still runs and drives, just got it registered again today . would I buy from this dealership again? yes.

• October 24, 2012

Everyone at this dealership was very nice. The whole car buying process was very relaxed and easy from the moment we got there. The atmosphere was easy... going and there was none of the haggling you used to experience at car dealers. A truly no nonsense place, Thanks!

Thank you Peter! We are glad you had a great experiance here at Findlay Acura. Let us know when you are ready for your first service on your new car, ...we will take care of thta for you! Thank you again!

September 6, 2019

Great service, would recommend to anyone wanting to purchase a car. Would purchase from this dealership in the future. A very excellent staff they have

May 31, 2019

I recently purchased a certified pre-owned Acura ILX from Findley Acura In Henderson. The car runs great and I look forward to taking care of the car.... This is the good part about my transaction with this company. When going through the financing, I was directed to a man named Matt Pesce, the finance director. I had some issues with him. First, he kept badgering me about wanting to read the entire contract before I signed it. This was frustrating but I continued on. Second, he sold me on the extended warranty as it was only going to be an extra $17.00 a month. What he didn't mention was this added 12 months onto my loan. 60 months to 72 months. This is a bait and switch and I consider this unethical. Third, I didn't have my current insurance card with me. The insurance was current, I just couldn't prove it at the moment. Matt Pesce knew this throughout the signing of the contract and told me at least 10 times that they were going to let me take the vehicle that night even though I didn't have a current insurance card. Matt said I'd just need to email it the following day after I contacted my insurance rep. He kept mentioning this until I was out the door and one of his associates said I would not be able to take the vehicle that night. He repeatedly lied to my face so I would continue to sign the contact. Very unethical and a disappointing start to purchasing my first vehicle. Findlay attempted to make up for it by sending me a check for my first months payment and they dropped the vehicle off to me in Downtown, Las Vegas. All and all, its a great car but I would never let Matt Pesce sell me anything again. His manager assured me he was going to call and apologize for his sales tactics but I never received a call or voicemail. Unfortunately, would not buy from here again.

May 27, 2019

Great customer service, easy lease turn in and quick lease paperwork on new vehicle. Friendly staff was helpful throughout the process. Looking forward... to having vehicle services done here also.

March 27, 2019

I’ve been coming here for years and each time it’s great. The staff is nice and Alex is my go to guy! He makes the car buying experience very personable.

March 7, 2019

Our whole experience with Findlay Acura Henderson was excellent. We were not bombarded with salesman. Terry Allen was our sales person who was amazing.... Courteous informative, pleasant. He made us feel very comfortable. The whole process was smooth from start. We love our new RDX.

March 6, 2019

This is the most amazing place to do business. Lovely people and super professionals assistance. I love my deal and my new beautiful RDX thanks.

January 8, 2019

Second car I have gotten from this dealership. Great employees and am very happy to have been introduced to this dealership. Which is why I returned to... purchase another