Mancari's Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram of Oak Lawn

New 888-835-1426 Dealer Website
Used 888-548-4006 Email Dealer
Service 866-544-0465

549 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Mancari's Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram of Oak Lawn from DealerRater.com
  • Mancari Auto Dealer- Oak Lawn, IL.

Thank you for taking the time to review us! We really appreciate you trusting us with your needs!

After reviewing on-line deals and checking out two other dealers, went to them because of their offers and close proximity. Salesman was easy going and allowed us to test drive without him being in the car with the wife and myself. Paperwork went quickly and the deal was pretty decent compared to those of other dealers offers for a similar car. I would highly recommend them for those areas.

• Pricing is truly Elite!

It's incredible to believe that there are so many dealerships that promote great prices but when you drive out to them they tell you it was for "select customers". At Mancaris in Oak Lawn one simple call lead me to my appointment, and I was in and out of the finance office with the payments slightly higher than what I wanted. I didn't receive a bogus offer nor was I pressured into buying a vehicle that I didn't want. As a matter of fact the gentleman in the finance office explained to me the importance of having warranty on my vehicle! I will definitely be coming back to Mancari's!

• Exceptional Managerial Discipline

All I can say is Wow! After being at several other supposed "High end Dealers" to say the least. I ended at the front doorsteps of Mancari's in Oak lawn, this is where I met the Mancari staff members, but what impacted me the most was the Mancari management! They handled me with a professional family orientated mentality, and truthfully the Mancari management helped me know what I was able to buy, regardless of my credit or employment! I give them a 9/10 since there's always room for improvement and a 10/10 Buying experience!

• Wonderful sales staft
    February 6, 2017

flew into midway airport at 3:00 pm & Gus Gonzalez the finance manager was waiting to pick us up in the ram truck i was interested in. could not have had an easier day buying this truck live in florida & would travel back to Mancari`s & Gus for another Dodge anytime awsome Dealership!!!!

• Great Guys
    February 1, 2017

This is the third car I've purchased from Mancari's and the guys there are very helpful and not pushy. Andre Morales was very nice and professional. Leonardo was great also, he is a friendly guy. I would definitely recommend and return myself.

• Great experience
    January 25, 2017

I recently bought a Grand Cherokee and found the experience at Mancaris exeptional. Peter Rios was our Sales associate and he was superb. The entire staff was freindly and attentive. Total professionals! I will certainly recommend Mancaris and plan on my next purchase to be back. Thank you Mancaris -Rick

• great service

I would definitely recommend mancaris to others. I had no problems everything was smooth. I got a great price on my car.

Thank you Moe, for letting us earn your business. If you have any other questions or concerns please let us know.

• Chrysler Pacifica
    January 18, 2017

Working with Andre Norales at Mancari's was a pleasant experience. I never felt pushed into doing anything I didn't want to do. He found me the perfect car for my budget.

• New car deal.

Thank you Ken, for letting us earn your business again. If you have any other questions or concerns please let us know.

This is my second vehicle that I have purchased in 2016. At Mancari's my salesman is Jim Connolly he is a easy going and non pressuring salesman we told him what we needed and wanted it was as easy as that! Would highly recommend Mancari's and Jim for anybody's new or used car deals. They have us for the rest of are car buying days.

• Auto Purchase
    January 14, 2017

I worked with Jerry Rutka in the sales department. He was great. He listened and found the car I wanted quickly. I researched pricing and he gave me a great deal. Manny in the finance department is also easy to work with. This is the third car I have purchased at Mancari. They've always treated me good.