Flow Lexus of Greensboro

0 recent reviews

Call This Dealer

This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

• Best car buying experience EVER!
    March 13, 2014

I want to start off by saying I personally lead a team of 30 sales reps and conduct the sales training for 300 in North Carolina. Over the years in my... profession, I've met a ton of salespeople from all sorts of different industries, but never anyone like Brock Frady. Six months ago I couldn't have picked Brock out of a lineup, but I was fortunate enough that he was the one who greeted my when I visited the dealership to test drive a new ES and a new GS. The car buying experience was fun, and while it always takes a while, we were never left sitting in a room for hours or treated like a number. That proved to be true even 5 months later as I write this. Brock has been in contact with me several times since my purchase and even when my wife and I were trying to figure out how to change the clock on our cars for daylight savings time last week, a youtube video from Brock popped up in my email not 5 minutes later. He stays engaged with his customers through social media and genuinely cares about people. Impressive is an understatement. See for yourself. I've never seen anyone with this level of talent and optimism in the car business, or any business for that matter. I will be buying all of my cars from him from now on.

On-Site Sales Very Poor.
    June 2, 2014

Friend and I went to the showroom on Saturday. I'm a current Lexus owner, but we were in my friend's 3-year old Subaru. It was Saturday, and I was not... in a suit. No fewer than four different sales guys looked at us, made eye contact, and then walked in the other direction. They had no apparent interest in talking to us, even though we stood in the showroom for more than ten minutes. There were three other groups of people on the lot looking at cars, and *none* had sales folks with them. The lot was pretty empty of inventory - I guess they made their monthly quota and couldn't be bothered to sell another car. I went to the BMW dealership, had a GREAT experience, and am ordering a new X5. We were treated great at Crown, greeted, showed the cars we wanted, given an extended test drive, and treated well. Flow Lexus failed completely.

Jim, I am sorry to hear that your experience with Flow Lexus of Greensboro was any less than extraordinary. I have communicated your concerns to our s...ales department, so that they may prevent this behavior from continuing in the future. We appreciate your input as this will help us to better assist guests in the future. If you would like to contact me in further detail feel free to e-mail me at the address below. And again, we are deeply sorry that your visit was unpleasant. Thanks, Allison M. allison.middaugh@flowlexusofgreensboro.com

No Need to buy from anyone else!!
    March 20, 2014

Why buy from anyone else? Brock is friendly and knowledgeable and always has the customer's best interest at heart. His Youtube channel is also helpfu...l and is full of great tips on how to get the most out of your vehicle.

Great Sales person
    October 8, 2013

Wow!! Thank you Brock Frady for spending so much time with me and making me feel like I was important.You are an amazing asset to the sales team at Le...xus.Just want you to know how much I appreciate you.

Thanks Sandy! I look forward to helping you anytime! Brock Frady

Questions/Answers on listed vehicle
    October 1, 2013

I inquired about a specific used car they had - they responded quickly and provided answers to all my questions. Unfortunately I took 1 1/2 days to ge...t back to them and the car was sold - My Bad not them.

Brock Frady - excellent
    September 23, 2013

Brock Frady is excellent to work with. I have been a customer of Brocks for over ten years. He is very knowledgeable and very responsive to all my que...stions, nothing is unimportant. Have purchased several cars from Brock and look forward to getting the next one from him also. He always goes the extra mile.

Terry, Thank you for the kind words! I can't tell you how appreciative I am for your business and friendship. I look forward to helping you for many... years! Brock Frady 336-345-8463

Great buying experience
    September 13, 2013

Brock Frady is an excellent sales rep! Very knowledgeable, professional, and easy to deal with. Thanks for a great experience. I love my GS!

Tom, You're the best! That new GS350 is simply AMAZING too! Be sure to say hello when you are in for service. Brock Frady 336-345-8463

My opinion of Flo Lexus
    September 10, 2013

I had an excellent time while dealing with Flo Lexus of Greensboro NC. Brock Frady answered our questions and spent time showing us the features and c...olors of used and new Lexus. I was treated with respect and not pressured. I would strongly recommend Brock Frady to assist anyone looking for a Lexus.

JP, Thank you for the kind words. I am available anytime you have questions about your beautiful car! Thanks again! Brock Frady Flow Lexus of Gr...eensboro 336-345-8463

Enjoyable first buying experience
    August 31, 2013

I just bought my first Lexus and could not be happier. I had the pleasure of working with Brock Frady who made the purchase professional and enjoyable.... He listened to what I wanted and took the time to find the right fit for me. His follow up after the sale was outstanding...making sure I was satisfied. I will not hesitate to call him again.

David, I am truly grateful for your business relationship and friendship. I now have the pleasure of sipping coffee with you while you are in for s...ervice. I look forward to helping you and your family for years to come! -Brock Frady

Brock Frady - Great People can also be Salesmen
    August 27, 2013

My experience at Flow Lexus was exactly what a buyer would hope for when purchasing a car. As the title states, Brock Frady helped me every step of th...e way to ensure I found the vehicle to fit my needs. His service was extremely professional, he returns phone calls promptly, and calls anytime there is an update on the purchase. Somehow some way, he made the car buying process the most enjoyable time I’ve ever had at a car dealership and he is by the far the most genuine person to work as a salesman at any dealership I’ve ever been to. I give my highest recommendation to Brock Frady and Flow Lexus of Greensboro.

JLA, If I could leave a review for a customer then I would simply "cut and paste" the words you typed! Thank you for the sincere words. Please st...op by my office when you return for those FREE carwashes :) -Brock Frady

Flow Lexus of Greensboro