Average based on 2 reviews.
  • Pacific Coast Auto Center purchase

Last month I saw a Lariat on the Pacific Coast Auto website so I went to check it out. It was awesome but actually more truck(& $$) than I needed. Travis then showed me a 2010 F-150 that was just traded up. I LOVED IT! I BOUGHT IT! It has enough bells & whistles to keep me happy, drives beautifully, will pull anything I throw at it, and now I am adding all the cool accessories I can find, including Cabela's pink camo seat covers! This is one cool truck! Thank you both Travis & Steve for an easy deal, a good buy, & a very comfortable store. You are highly recommended.

• Happy Customer!

I recently purchased a 2010 Ford F-150 pick up from Andy and Lindsey at Pacific Coast Auto Center and had a great experience! They had just the truck I was looking for at the right price. Andy was my first point of contact and I felt he was an honest, straight up guy. After a thorough inspection by a local shop, the truck sold itself. Andy made the front end work of buying a vehicle easy, and Lindsey made the paperwork end enjoyable. The process did not feel like a hard sell or pressure situation. It was comfortable and friendly. I would recommend these guys to anyone.